Velocity Turbo

madlyhs

Registered
I am disappointed with velocity racing as they promised me that my Turbo kit will be delivered in four to six weeks. It has been 8 weeks, and tomorrow will be the start of the ninth week and still no sign of the kit yet.

I am unable to get a straight reply with a 100% confirmed delivery date. I have applied for leave starting next week so that I can start installing and testing the kit at home but I guess I will be doing none of that.

Why is it a long lead item?? Why Velocity can not understand the concept of Supply & Demand? Man if I was running the show I would have enough stock kits to meet my orders based on the average orders I get.

I am just wondering if anyone experienced the same delays with velocity orders.

Forgive me guys but I paid for the Kit (Full payment) in advance and I am just blowing some steam
argue.gif

i know what you mean, i went through the same whing with some other guys, i bought alot of stuff from him & never got delayed for that long, so i asked him for the reason, he straight told me that this season there is big demand on motorcycle parts, it's growing really fast. i know what you mean bro, the guy i dealed with don't want to give his name he took my money the same day i placed my order but it took him 6 weeks to get my parts, when i ordered it he told me i should have them in 10 days. i know it's really hard to wait, i know what you feel.

Barry was in a bad Motorcycle accident. Rear tire blew at 120mph. He had to have surgery several weeks ago.

The demand is so high they can't keep the product stocked...These systems cost alot of money to produce and they just can't produce and shelve them...
evil.gif

STUNNAH I do not want to get you mad!!

I understand the kit expensive and that's way some of us put 50% and in my case 100% payment in advance for it. Basically the things that making me tick is failure to meet the promised delivery date 4 to 6 weeks!!

For example I feel Velocity should have told me from the beginning that it will take 10 weeks for delivery. I will still order the kit as it is very reputable, and this way if takes less than that time which I guess it will they will look very good in my book and everyone else as they made the delivery before the deadline.
I believe that is much better than promising 4 to 6 weeks for delivery which is MAYBE not realistic considering the number of orders they get and the cost of the kit as you said. Moreover, I cam across few posts in other Hayabusa groups complaining about the same thing so I guess my case is not unique!!!

FYI I am not sure what happen (maybe they came across my post) they have contacted me and advised me that the kit will ship in 5 days and they will even try to expedite it more.

I come in Peace
egitarre77.gif

I understand the kit expensive and that's way some of us put 50% and in my case 100% payment in advance for it.  Basically the things that making me tick is failure to meet the promised delivery date 4 to 6 weeks!!

For example I feel Velocity should have told me from the beginning that it will take 10 weeks for delivery.   I will still order the kit as it is very reputable, and this way if takes less than that time which I guess it will   they will look very good in my book and everyone else as they made the delivery before the deadline.
I believe that is much better than promising 4 to 6 weeks for delivery which is MAYBE not realistic considering the number of orders they get and the cost of the kit as you said. Moreover, I cam across few posts in other Hayabusa groups complaining about the same thing so I guess my case is not unique!!!

FYI I am not sure what happen (maybe they came across my post) they have contacted me and advised me that the kit will ship in 5 days and they will even try to expedite it more.

I come in Peace    
egitarre77.gif
i have to agree. I am getting tired of promises that are not kept. All of our sponsor suppliers ahve kept there words. Ohter companies that i have mentioned before HAVE ALSO kept there word. Seems like when companies get busy and can not keep up they abuse us with extensions. i think the V kit is very good, but they should have told you the real time and let you make up your mind. There are other good kits out there that you may have checked for timing. Best of luck I hope they come through for you.

I understand the kit expensive and that's way some of us put 50% and in my case 100% payment in advance for it.  Basically the things that making me tick is failure to meet the promised delivery date 4 to 6 weeks!!

For example I feel Velocity should have told me from the beginning that it will take 10 weeks for delivery.   I will still order the kit as it is very reputable, and this way if takes less than that time which I guess it will   they will look very good in my book and everyone else as they made the delivery before the deadline.

I come in Peace    
egitarre77.gif
You aren't gonna make me mad...I feel your pain also...I'm not defending Velocity either...Just like any other company they've got their own set of issues...But it's like a bad time of year to get or have major mods done...Everybody is busy and they try to work you in and give you dates and times that they can't fulfill...I had a partner that dropped his pegs and brackets off and it was 8 weeks before he got them back...Anyway go luck with the kit...I don't know much about the mechnics of these things but if you have any questions PM me...
evil.gif

Back