Why my neck is sore this morning...

Ouch Ray you are ok now right. I had something simular removed on my neck last year, not as large as yours but basically the same process. It felt funny after mine was gone i still was messing with where it used to be.
I'm feeling much better this evening. This was my first surgery and I just wasn't prepared for the amount of pain I had when I woke up this morning
wowold.gif

Ouch Ray you are ok now right. I had something simular removed on my neck last year, not as large as yours but basically the same process. It felt funny after mine was gone i still was messing with where it used to be.
I'm feeling much better this evening.  This was my first surgery and I just wasn't prepared for the amount of pain I had when I woke up this morning  
wowold.gif
You will have a lot of bruising and soreness because basically you just had LIPOSUCTION. (Some of y'all have watched the process on TV before)

Now think about the people that get that on their bellies and butts and thighs. Imagine how sore they are!! It's why the Dr. send them home with POWERFUL meds.

I'm feeling much better this evening.  This was my first surgery and I just wasn't prepared for the amount of pain I had when I woke up this morning  
wowold.gif
You will have a lot of bruising and soreness because basically you just had LIPOSUCTION. (Some of y'all have watched the process on TV before)

Now think about the people that get that on their bellies and butts and thighs. Imagine how sore they are!! It's why the Dr. send them home with POWERFUL meds.
The Doctor said it was wrapped around a lot of muscles and nerves. I think that may have caused some of the pain. It stopped hurting around 8 o'clock last night. I don't quite understand why it just suddenly stopped hurting, but I'm going to accept it
smile.gif

It's off to work this morning.

Thanks everyone for all the prayers and well wishes
beerchug.gif

wowold.gif

The Doctor said it was wrapped around a lot of muscles and nerves.  I think that may have caused some of the pain.  It stopped hurting around 8 o'clock last night.  I don't quite understand why it just suddenly stopped hurting, but I'm going to accept it
smile.gif

It's off to work this morning.

Thanks everyone for all the prayers and well wishes
beerchug.gif
Thats kinda how mine did the day after is when the pain kicked in but didn t last long but it had to be done. Glad your doing well.

A lipoma .. latin root LIPO... aka FAT is a Fatty growth.

It is basically a ball of fat that grows abnormally somewhere on your body. That's why I called him a FATHEAD!
Thanks "Teach"
umnik.gif
... You sure are swell!
hello.gif

Oh oh oh I almost forgot to include.. Get well quick Bro..
A SCIENCE teacher at that!!

I always wanted to take Latin but it was never offered anywhere... so I picked up things along the way. (It's how I teach my students to learn scientific words too)
You know as soon as I read "LIPO" I was oh hell, I know what we're talking about...

I think I have one on/in my back. Just a weird mass, had the vet take a look at it and she was nonplussed so yeah, guess it's nothing.

Also had a burly little ganglion cyst on the back of my hand, my ex-Military Medic/current doctor fixed it with the physicians desk reference... I sh!t you not.

He Said "just lay your hand flat on the table" (it was on the back of my right hand)

I said "what?"

He sighed and repeated himself adding "now don't move."

WHAM! Desk reference came down with a little force, and the cyst was all gone. Best $5 co-pay I've spent yet. He's the same doc that told me to "quit whining, take some ibuprofen, and stay off your foot when possible" when I dislocated and reduced two of my own little toes on my right foot and fractured a metatarsal...

Basically there was nothing for it, pain was rough for awhile, I refused the narcotics, so Ibuprofin it was... I miss Doctor Bennett... Old Crusty purple heart awarded doc with a Titanium leg. His got shot off in some foreign land serving his country. Not enough of his type left.

Now I am afflicted with some vegetarian woman who I swear to god looks closer to death on any given day than most accident victims.

I need to find a doctor I trust and like...

Back