Why did you shoot my son? He was a good kid.

What? A shoot-out at 14th and Mitchell?

Now, that's rare...:rofl:

What's the world coming to? :laugh:

I wish I could find the simile of the little yellow guy shaking his head in disgust...

Last edited:
What? A shoot-out at 14th and Mitchell?

Now, that's rare...:rofl:

What's the world coming to? :laugh:

I wish I could find the simile of the little yellow guy shaking his head in disgust...

The sad part of this is, that's home to some of the best Mexican food in THIS area.

It is tragic for the family and sad that this happened.

However there were 2 great quotes:

"That's one of his [guy who was shot] downfalls," Medina said. "Helping the wrong people."

"He might shoot at a gang member, but he ain't going to shoot at no police officer," Medina said. - Because that is ok....

It is tragic for the family and sad that this happened.

However there were 2 great quotes:

"That's one of his [guy who was shot] downfalls," Medina said. "Helping the wrong people."

"He might shoot at a gang member, but he ain't going to shoot at no police officer," Medina said. - Because that is ok....

you hit it on the head-anyone who has FAMILY members who obviously CONDONE taking others' lives??? probably aint too worried about wether someone is wearing shiny chest-bling, or a badge-I know this area far too well, and I can attest to Firedog's claim of great AUTHENTIC Latin cuisine:thumbsup: and serious gang violence problems.
Back in '90-'91 the Latin Kings were really bad in that area, and a majority of their members were enrolled in South Div. high and Milwaukee Tech High (were I learned to dodge bullets my freshman year:whistle:) and they were the reason I changed schools and went to attend on the North side of Milw. @ Vincent. Only two shootings the three years I was there and one kid thrown over a balcony; I wasnt any part of those statistics so IMO I graduated w/honors in Survival Techniques and urban camoflage *cuz you KNOW its hard as f**k to hide when you're 6'2" sophmore...and harder when you're a 6'3" junior...and even worse when you're 6'4" senior:banghead: * hormones were not nice to my wardrobe-I had to 'sag' my pants that I bought in Sept. otherwise my ankles would be cold by Dec:lol:

Scott, you are a live!!!!! We need to do a get together bro'

sorry I jacked yo Thread Kev-yeah So. Milw. aint the best place to hang out after dark...but everything goes in waves-the high crime is past in the district and things ARE getting better, but we have ALOT of work left (mainly in the PARENTING dept....:rulez:)

just another reason why I like right next to the Lake bro-JIC something pops off, I can always jump in an' swim away:laugh:

I aint go nuthin goin this weekend:whistle:
hit me up Amy n I been feelin that cabin fever-thing...wuz guna hit up Disturbd(Mike) too see what he's doin...

Remember that scene in Lethal Weapon 3 where the father of the slain son says to the police officer something like, "Where were you when my son was buying weapons?" The damn movie played it off like it was somehow the police officer's fault that the kid was carrying around an Uzi.

The simple fact is, it is and always has been the responsibility of the parents to ensure that the risk of their kids getting involved in that kind of thing is minimized. Yeah, some kids don't respond. But my old man would have friggin' killed me if I even dared to contemplate that kind of illegal activity.

--Wag--

Yeah, I know. I was going to expound on that but it probably deserves its own thread.

--Wag--

yeah but parents can't "Parent" anymore. the law is against it

I don't know about a law but it is difficult to parent. I never really believed in hitting a kid, but parents have so few options if a kid decides they are not going to behave. However I also think that, in general, kids don't just decide to got nuts, it comes from years of a lack of parental involvement.

it is another whole thread... I don't feel one can REASON with a child below the age of 10 and a stinging behind never killed anyone. spanking is "abuse" now and illegal. those seeds of consequence need planted very young

NOW we pay for lack of planting

Back