Who's been out today?

gtfire

Registered
The weather has been crap here in UK, Atlantic storm after storm dumping large amounts of rain but the wind was blowing and it was nice and dry this afternoon so had a 40 mile blast. The cold brought me home again.
Was an eventful journey finding an 18 year old with his car in a ditch. He was fine thank God.
Anyone else been out?

Last edited:
I've been out- in my shop running a heater, working on my bike. It's 0F here, that's -18C for you! Ice and snow, been a bad winter here in Iowa due to global warming ;), can't wait for spring! Haven't ridden a bike since September.

I've been out- in my shop running a heater, working on my bike. It's 0F here, that's -18C for you! Ice and snow, been a bad winter here in Iowa due to global warming ;), can't wait for spring! Haven't ridden a bike since September.
We've hardly had any frosts this year so touch wood and keep riding (adding to that Global Warming)and maybe we can get your temp up a bit.

been knocked out cold on the couch...currently 23 degrees F (wind chill of 10) with snow and ice covering the roads and i haven't quite recovered from my Sat night :thumbsup:

Was 60 degrees and sunny here today. Sat on the dock for a bit and chatted with the wife.

I wish I had my bike here to do would I did in my car today. I opened up the 350Z a little to put some miles on some new tires.

I got out today for the first time since October, the strong winds dried the roads up a treat then as the wind calmed mid afternoon I thought it would be rude not to. So it was off to the petrol station for a fresh tank of motion lotion then followed by a good half an hour of naughtiness. Feeling much better now after getting a much needed fix of riding :thumbsup:

It was a nice day here in Las Vegas! Rode the Busa to the overlook to meet the family for a picnic! Came across a buddy and his wife, last time I saw them he had his 2005 Busa and she had CBR600RR. He said she rode his bike one time and decided she had to have one, so she went and bought a brand new 2013! Very cool!!

2014-02-09151522_zpsa1e7dc94.jpg

72 and sunny all day....paving my street for the next three days, so I can't get the bike out of the garage until Wednesday...which is supposed to be a 70% chance of rain...ah well. :down:

Back