Whoops!!!

Busa1166

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone can make a mistake unfortunately some mistakes are worse than others...:laugh:

Please no LEO bashing, LEO's aren't the only ones that this has happened too.

I just can't imagine how that cop felt the rest of the day a few inches or maybe a foot more she could have killed the suspect or her own partner DAM!!! thats a bad day on the job she may need counseling after that day.....

Bet anything he chilled out though for the rest of the arrest :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I say again my hats off to you all who take this job on an these responsibilities. sorry if it's a repost

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Looks like someone needs a little more training. That more then just an every day mistake. :rulez:

Ummm... Whatever happened to FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO SHOOT! Not before, not after, But only when you're needing to shoot.

Never shoot until you get a clear shot of your victims' back

Never shoot until you get a clear shot of your victims' back

HAHA!! That reminds me... During one of my courses the gun safety instructor was saying something about a "Threat zone." Saying that if someone is coming at you in a life threatening manner you have a "comfort zone" of 15 feet and should not shoot till they were in this zone. He asked what I would do if the person was 20 feet away instead of 15. I said, "Take 2 steps forward and shoot the bastard." He didn't think it was as funny as I did. :whistle:

Thats a danger with Glocks. She shouldnt have had her finger on the trigger. Heck, she shouldn't have had her gun out period. If taping COPS tv show maybe, but other than that, it should have been in the holster. Very bad training.........

I was a training officer and most, about 85% to 90% are poorly trained in gun handling and when to have it out of the holster. Oh well......

HAHA!! That reminds me... During one of my courses the gun safety instructor was saying something about a "Threat zone." Saying that if someone is coming at you in a life threatening manner you have a "comfort zone" of 15 feet and should not shoot till they were in this zone. He asked what I would do if the person was 20 feet away instead of 15. I said, "Take 2 steps forward and shoot the bastard." He didn't think it was as funny as I did. :whistle:
:laugh:

Once upon a time, I was a Military Guy.... That clip is some funny SHeeeeeeet!! :rofl: However, It would have been called a Negligent Discharge and Punishable with a pretty heavy fine if memory serves me correctly....???:rulez:

And for the Record..... I like where your head's at!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thats a danger with Glocks. She shouldnt have had her finger on the trigger. Heck, she shouldn't have had her gun out period. If taping COPS tv show maybe, but other than that, it should have been in the holster. Very bad training.........

I was a training officer and most, about 85% to 90% are poorly trained in gun handling and when to have it out of the holster. Oh well......

There is no danger with a Glock. And guns just dont go off. Pull trigger = discharge. She deffinately has not had enough training. Training would create muscle memory and she would have held that gun with her finger outside the trigger guard. It's been 10 years since i shot competitively and i still pick up a gun with my finger along side the slide/barrel.

I am biased for a Glock pistol, but last time I checked it won't go off unless you put your finger on the trigger and pull. That was an epic fail.

:thumbsup:

Back