Females fighting

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
As most of you know I own a budding photography business.  What you might not know is that I own a security business as well.  I hire/train bouncers and coolers at some local night clubs and bars.  I usually work a shift a week just to let my guys know they aren't forgotten.  

I picked a doozy last night.  Long story short from about 20 away I see girl A grab a fist full of girl B's hair and they go to the ground.  I get there get and them broken apart, LEO is called.  LEO decides (I agreed) that everyone is intoxicated and should just go home.  Should been the end right, as Paul Harvey says, "This is the rest of the story".

Fast forward 1 hr. Side note, I teach ground/fighting and defensive tactis at the state police academy and have for 7 years.  That being said, I know most of the LEOs on the street.

Anyway, I get a txt from LEO saying they just got a call to my parking lot.  We don't have security cameras in the parking lot of this club.  I don't post a man out there because LEO rolls through a couple of times an hour.  I grab my jacket run outside and 6 units come screaming into the lot.

Girl A and her brother have come back.  Since Girl A was the aggressor, we made her leave first waited about an hour and made the other girl leave.  Girl A and her brother took a cab home and got another vehicle and waited across the across the street for Girl B and her friend to come out.  

These two are at it again.  LEO is involved now so I this has turned into a spectator sport for me.  

When it is all said and done Girl A and her brother get arrested for criminal trespass and DWI. In searching the vehicles, the one they left when they took the cab AND the one they brought back, for you non LEOs vehicle search incident to arrest, LEO found weed and pipes in both cars, so now you add possesion of an instrument of crime and possesion of a controlled substance.

Girl B, the victim, took some healthy shots with a high heeled boot and got a bloody nose.  

Whose says you can't have fun when it is too cold to ride.

Don

beerchug.gif
but where are the pics!!!!

I will probably end up in court being the one that pressed the criminal trespass. Oh yeah, when Girl A and her brother got ran, both came back with numbers. This was not thier first rodeo.

Don

never underestimate the stupidity of drunks!!! glad you had a little entertainment to make the night go faster
beerchug.gif

oh, believe me, we have plenty of hillbillies around here in Indiana. it's not a southern thing by any stretch of the imagination.

Personally, I like hillbillies - they're generally great folks.

oh, believe me, we have plenty of hillbillies around here in Indiana. it's not a southern thing by any stretch of the imagination.

Personally, I like hillbillies - they're generally great folks.
Rednecks are another story though... Generally A-holeish punks with no respect for others... Not all, but the majority.

Hillbilly's are just good ole banjo playing folk that like piggy sounds.
laugh.gif

I worked as a bouncer while in college.. Only time I ever got hit breaking up a fight was between 2 girls. Most of the time men will stop fighting once you get them apart, but girls just dont stop.

ive worked bars and clubs now for the past 6 years i can honestly say that breaking up a chick fight is the worst. girls are straight up ruthless!!!!!!!! nice write up!!! luckily i have now moved on to dj'n bars so i no longer have to put up with the headache of breakin up drunken disagreements...

Back