Who would be interested in a group buy

Charles,

I would definately be interested in one and at this price second rotor may wait.

linky's for you guys

MC1

MC2

well I already have them... but if anyone needs any help or has any questions, feel free to contact me
cool.gif
Lots of pics of the install on my webshots and I can step you through it
smile.gif

one question.....is the wiring harness plug and play or is it splic-o-matic ......I hate splicing so I'll use the lil clip style thingys.

John

one question.....is the wiring harness plug and play or is it splic-o-matic ......I hate splicing so I'll use the lil clip style thingys.

John
Its pretty easy... you have to splice the transmission wire and get some power/ground setup. It would take you maybe an hour to do it right
cool.gif

I'd love to but I can't do it before the 24th, I just did the group buy on the gauges and I'm going on vacation at the end of the week until march 7th...

This is a Killer Price! Got mine for $295.00 when SportVue had a special on em, wish I would have waited for this price...Very Nice Charles

A Pic of the Unit on the Helmet

www.thevmc.com Link no longer works

if anyone is on the fence, this is a fantastic price for an absolutely incredible piece of equipment
cool.gif

If you consider its basically GPS accurate on speed if you set it up correctly (so no speedo healer/yellow box needed), it has a shift light and gear indicator, you really are only paying a couple of bucks for the cool factor of it being HUD. Read some of the reviews around here... the only thing most folks would like to see added in is a fuel gauge
laugh.gif

Charles, doesn't sportvue have some sort of mail rebate going on as well? Think I'm going ot have to get the knee pads & roses out for the wife but I'm probably in. Will know for sure this pm. Wish me luck guys, I've been on a bit bit of a spending spree of late

I'm gonna have to take a pass. all these group buys is break'n me LOL
thanks Golden child for hook'n us up again
beerchug.gif

Back