Who will be attending Vegas

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Come on, fess up. SOME of you will be attending the vehicle show in Vegas and WILL take pictures of the specs and the new bike right? RIGHT? ? ?

Who's it gonna be? step up

cant someone pretend to be from the vegas show and call up suzuki pretending to need some info and weasal the fkn details out of them?

phishing pros roll call

moX

I 3rd this.... Operation Sneek-Ur-a** in needs to take place. Andy, where are u my brother the Org needs you on anther photo mission
smile.gif

TANGO will post same day, "I'M SURE"...conning my way in
rock.gif
?.....I would, but my grifting days are "over"......

Be patient, I will feel the shift in the FORCE when that new 08' crosses the state line, THEN it's just a matter of getting ACCURATE info...........If there's a way in, WITHOUT lieing, I'll figure it out.......I have many friends here in LV...........
super.gif

The 2008 Suzuki line-up is supposed to be online and available for the public to view after the show , so I was told . Kinda like what Honda did last year .

Dealers not able to attend will be able to see the show online later today .

Tango will not be going to Vegas!!! The GM of the new Suzuki dealer I am working for is also going and did not see FIT that two people from one dealer attend!!! I am so ******* mad about this but powerless at this point.

What really sucks is that my girlfriend from Annapolis was going to fly out there and meet me and now has no place to stay if she were to go. Does anyone need Credentials??? Anyone in Vegas want to go?

Call me at the dealership.

David Wilks
281-445-4227

(mountainmotor @ Jun. 20 2007,04:20) Dealers not able to attend will be able to see the show online later today .
m'kay... some of you dealer types dug up the pics, hit PRINT SCREEN on your PC, open PAINT, hit CTRL-V [paste] and then SAVE AS .JPG -- then.... POST IT UP!
smile.gif

(mountainmotor @ Jun. 20 2007,07:20) The 2008 Suzuki line-up is supposed to be online and available for the public to view after the show , so I was told . Kinda like what Honda did last year .

Dealers not able to attend will be able to see the show online later today .
rock.gif

I thought the show was next week?

Back