Who wants to drag race

I dont know if you have ever dragged at the airport but there is no timing light or enough run off room at the end of the track--the busa will clearly be in the grass or woods if you hand on trying to win 20 dollars--so i will be there just to watch the envelope being pushed because someone will bite the big one. also the group that meets at wendys will be road racing--they dont leave the parking lot till late and like last biketoberfest i went along hangig out in the pack and sure enough someone crashed.
(whats up un.japan!!!!!!!)

Who in Florida or here at bikeweek wants to do some drag racing for $20.00 all day long. At the Deland airport Saturday March 11th. Directions Int speedway Blvd. (rt.92) thats the road directly in front of Daytona Int. speedway follow that into Deland (about 15 miles) Take Marsh Rd. on your right from Daytona also a big sign in front on Marsh Rd. Sperling sports complex follow the sign twards the complex. Turn left into Sperling sports complex follow that and take the only dirt road on your left just before the gate entrance to the complex. Just so every one knows the blue and silver is the fastest busa if you dont beleve it come out and prove it. Lets have a big hayabusa turnout and all members in Florida (FRQ FLYR and Gixxer 1300R I know you both live in Florida come on by and say hi.) and down for bike week its a great meeting place. I will be on the east side of the strip with a blue and white pickup truck with a plat form on the top come by and say hello.

Hallaz,

Yes, I race at the airport every bikertoberfest and bike week. I agree with you--there is not enough room to stop. Without fail, someone grabs too much front brake and crashes. Personally, I do not have a problem with bringing the busa down to speed before the end of the runway.

Joe

No, there's not any timing lights, and yes the tree line comes up very quickly but thats half the fun. Do you have the balls to power thru the finish or puss out and brake early. I have been to the drag races at biketoberfest and bikeweek for the last three years and never seen a crash yet so dont be scared come out and race. My busa is stock but I'll race a 205hp copper busa I am not susposed win that match up but that wont stop me from trying. Everybody come on out it will be alot of fun and dont forget to come on by and say hello, blue & white ford pickup with a platform on top of the bed, see you there.

Back