New Corbin Seat for Sale

Cisco I'm interested in the seat.
Please call me at 480 988-7882 or email me with your number and I will call you.

Ride Safe, Roberto

I bought a new Corbin seat for a member on this board and has not heard from him so the seat is now for sale,never used and still in the Corbin wrap.Selling it for $219.00 plus you pay for shipping.It's in Carbon Fiber color and was bought for a 1999 and will fix a 2000.The only member that has seen this seat is Maui.My wife said waiting for the member to come forward that requested this seat back in Sept.99 would be like waiting for my new Confederate Motorcycle to show up.So anyone in need of a new Corbin Seat Email me at CiscoJ@aol.com.

Cisco, I suggest you post your seat in a free classified in the "Chop Shop" forum of labusas.org. I sold 4 Hayabusa cans to two different people within a week in there. Neither of those people had any problem with sending me a money order and waiting for me to cash it before I mailed their goods to them.

Too bad that the person, who I see you're too polite to name, for whom you did this favor saw fit to take advantage of your good will and trusting nature like that. I had a similar thing happen recently, although I was only put to a lot of useless legwork and phone time and did not put money out like you did.

People who pull stunts like that, for whatever reason or excuse they may have, make the long-term members of these boards unwilling to do business with anyone except each other.

Hey Cisco San Jose!

Do you want to sell the seat?
Call or email me, my email is in my profile.

Ride Safe, RJ

Roberto,I e-mailed everyone that requested information on the seat and I checked your Profile and it doesn't have your e-mail address only web page info and when I clicked on the web page it comes back can't find web site/page.Anyways the seat is still for sale and I haven't checked Labusa site yet.Have four responce on the seat and first person that is sure that they want it and sets up the payment I will ship what ever way they want it shipped to them.Like I said bought the seat new for a member on this board for $219 and the seat is still in it's sealed wrapping.Never been on a bike.Comes with all the hardware and is Carbon/Fiber skin.

Cisco... Philo told you last year that we should have "strung that guy up"... no excuse for treating you that way! Philo hates people whose word means nothing!

Cisco,

Is it black, w/ not other colors? If so I'll take it. jocaputo@aol.com Let me know how you want paid.

I'd probably end up ordering one from Corbin some time this year, and this will save me their long wait.

Thanks

JohnC

JohnC it's all Black with no other colors on it.When I order the seat for the member who wanted it,he requested it in Carbon Fiber so when I picked it up from Corbin it looked black to me but if you look at it close up you can see the Carbon Fiber Look/Detail.It would go good on a Black Bike.The member who wanted the seat lives in Europe and wanted a great deal since I think they pay about $255-$260 for the same seat and since I live about 43 miles from the Crobin Factory and they have good sales at the local Biker events I can get it for 10-15% below cost at that time.The next big event that Corbin goes to I will post before hand the dates and if any member wants a seat I'll get it at sale price in what ever color you want.We will just work out the details and payment plan and I'll get it for you,but this time money up front,I'm not going to make any money just doing a favor for the members on this board or Labusa board or anyone who rides the busa or Harley or any other bike.Ride safe people.

Cisco,

Cool. I had the carbon look on my Superhawk, so I know what it looks like, and I like it. Should look good on the Busa. I'll check my e-mail to see if you sent me your address, then we'll work out the payment details. Paying up front is no problem.

JohnC

If we all send cisco 25 cents, that would pay for the corbin seat. Then we could have it for a give away to someone on this board.

What do some of the other members think.

25 cent = $ 217.5 :)

Back