Corbin Seat for Sale New

Bought a Corbin Seat for a member on this board but have not received any money yet so if the money does not come thru with in the next couple of weeks I'm selling it for the price I paid for.It is still in the plastic wrapping and never been on any Hayabusa.I bought it from Corbin at Street Vibration up in Reno.The show price was $219 and the seat is in carbon fiber look.You pay for shipping also.If intrested e-mail me at CiscoJ@aol.com and we can work out the details on shipping the seat.Maui did see the seat and he post it on this site.

Thanks Animal for finding my spelling error,was up at 3am posting this since I couldn't sleep.I was trying to help a member save some money on Corbin Seat since I live near the Factory and I'm not making any money on this sale.

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 06 December 1999).]

Animal, I think Cisco was referring to the time warping effect the busa has on three-dimensional objects. Einstein could probably elaborate more if he hadn't passed though the dimension port some call death.

Cisco, you still got that?

To any one who's interested, Cisco's a stand up guy and you will not have any problems dealing with him. Send him cash, and he'll send you the seat. Bet on it!

I'm quite sure about that aspect with Cisco.

After all, I still remember the posts on the board about it quite a while ago and that he only got the darn thing because he ordered it for another member abroad who seems not to want it after all?

Thanks for the feed back,the member still wants the seat so it is not for sale.The person had other things that came up that needed replacing and since it is Christmas time money becomes alittle tight so I'm storing the seat for this member till he comes up with the money.Peace

Cisco... can you buy me some stuff? I'd like a full Yosh pipe.. Power commander... Ohlins front fork... Ohlins rear shock with remote tank... Carbon Fiber bodywork... Oh yea... I don't have any money right now. Could you keep that stuff for me? I'll get right back to you.

Cisco is doing a favor for another member who had difficulty obtaining a corbin seat. When I visited him a couple months ago, he showed me the seat and told me the circumstances. If you ever met Cisco, you'd know what a really cool guy he is. He is also a very streetwise person. No one will take advantage of him in any serious way.

If you had trouble getting a Yosh pipe.. Power commander... Ohlins front fork... Ohlins rear shock with remote tank... Carbon Fiber bodywork...and asked Cisco for help, He'd probably walk through fire to help you. That's the kind of guy he is. He's not concerned with little pot shots at him, and certainly doesn't need, or want help from me in regards to them.

I know your post was meant to be funny. I just wanted to tell you something you may not know about Cisco.

Maui.. The "pot shots" wern't directed at Cisco... they were directed at the guy in Europe who made a verbal commitment and didn't follow through! Also after re-reading my post I'd have to say my attempt at "humor" failed. I think that it's wonderful that guys that don't know each other will go out on a limb to help each other just because they share a common interest. It's one of the great things about Hayabusa.org. Sorry Cisco!

No big thing Philo,I'd give the shirt of my back if you needed one,except my Hayabusa.org Tee shirt.Anyways any of the members visting San Jose I'll give you the tour of the area and maybe San Francisco.It will all depends if I don't get any projects around the house that my wife starts and can't finish,like remodeling my daughter's bath room.Christmas is pretty tight for tours since the Holiday commitments with relatives and friends.Have a Happy Holidays to the rest of the members and the rest of the motorcycle riding public.

Back