DAYTONA GET TOGETHER

I've never been to Daytona... Only Myrtle Beach... Is Daytona a place where a lot of crutch rockets get together?... I thought it was only for Harleys and that kind of bikes.

Is anyone gonna be going from Houston area? I live in louisiana, close to I10... If so, please let me know, I don't wanna make the trip alone...too far for a solo ride.

Hey tinhead it looks like I will be able to make it. Ill know more in the next week or so. I live in Kissimmee, which is about an 1 to 1 1/2 away. Where are u coming from?

A great place to meet is the open drag races in DeLand at the airport Saturday march 11th. Deland is the next town west of Daytona, take international dr. west from the speedway and follow the signs. It will be a great place to meet get there early becouse it fills up fast after noon time. Also its a great place to end all the bench racing and talk of how fast everybody is, come out and get it on!!!!! Anybody that comes look me up I will be racing my stock blue and silver busa. Me and my bros will be set up around a blue and white ford pickup truck with a platform (banner on side of truck "CAMP NUGENT RACING") for great veiwing of the action. Lots of different bikes to race so every body come on out and dont forget to atleast to say hi to me and if you care to, LETS RACE!!

busagsx1300r in kissimmeeeeee, I may be going and I'm in Cape Coral,(coma) FL. I am not absolute on going but it is a blast....and by the way there are tons of bikes all over including the sportbikes.

Stephen let me know when u find out. We have a couple of busa owners that ride together as well as others, but they are not important,j/k. There is one busa owner that is on this board that I havent talked to in awhile, but maybe we can pull it together and get it going for Daytona. Frqflyr, when r u heading over that way? Eric

While in Daytona you guys better stop by in the pits. We are racing our GSXR750 SuperSport (Shane Clarke #19) bike on both Friday and during the 200 on Sunday.

Wahoo!!!!!!

Just got the week off. But cant decide which Busa to take, Black or Red!!
Eric, call me VM. 800-753-6336 x9600.
Lets make plans.

Joe

Back