Biketoberfest in Daytona

rotts4u

Registered
If anyone else besides me is going to Daytona for the races and Biketoberfest perhaps we can get together one night like on a Friday or Saturday. Imagine 10-15 busas prowling the oily (from leaky Hardley Davidsons) streets of Daytona. Sucking them into our Srad Ram air intakes !!!

Destroying their $10,000 motors in their $30,000 bikes !!!

Email me if you interested

Don
Rotts4u@Aol.com

Here are the dates for this year (Oct. 21 - 24, 1999). The Hess station is the place to meet. Lot's of sport bikes and a "nice little ride out to the swamps". If you have ever done BikeWeek, you know the score. If not, it is the ultimate 2 wheeled event. Biketoberfest is a spin off of BikeWeek. I've done BikeWeek the last 5 years, but this will be my first Fest.
Later,Nailz

Emattson, B.J. and todd are going. the place to meet is at the Hess Gas station justeast of the track and I-95 on saturday night Should be 200 to 300 sport bikes there about 11:00 pm

B. J.my abuser is Black and grey

If you post some dates, I might be able to make it. My busa is a lil scratched up,My buddy leaned a lil to hard in deals gap, also known as the dragon,and dragged the side a bit,but its alright.He is paying to get it fixxed,he works at the dealership ;).
Peace,
Ranger

Back