Who thinks COVID 19 is a hoax?

The premise of your post is in error. If everyone had taken the shot when it was available (Trump Administration) COVID would now be the Flu.
But your post said "with all the time the anti-vacciners ARE spending looking for memes" making it as a current issue. And not everyone who doesn't get the shot is an antivaxxer or conspiracy theorists some have legitimate reasoning not to take it or to be scared of taking it that is not related to tracking devices or dna rewriting. And yet again you throw the Trump thing in there and maybe that was just your way of setting the time frame but you could of just pointed out when it was first released but it just seems that you want to further separate people into the good and the bad.

But your post said "with all the time the anti-vacciners ARE spending looking for memes" making it as a current issue. And not everyone who doesn't get the shot is an antivaxxer or conspiracy theorists some have legitimate reasoning not to take it or to be scared of taking it that is not related to tracking devices or dna rewriting. And yet again you throw the Trump thing in there and maybe that was just your way of setting the time frame but you could of just pointed out when it was first released but it just seems that you want to further separate people into the good and the bad.
You haven't figured out yet that people actually do fit into the good and the bad? Yes, there are grey issues but I for one am tired of making excuses for people. Personally, I feel like if you have legitimate reasons for not taking the shot don't take it. But if you don't take the shot there are consequences you have to acknowledge.

My Trump reference is because he pushed to get the vaccine then did nothing to distribute it. Had we had the vaccine then, literally thousands of people would not have died and it's possible the omicron variant would have been little more than the flu. And now, after all these people are dead, even Trump is now saying take the shot. Fox News had a vaccine mandate. Are you saying people who knowingly try to entice people to take risks with their lives aren't bad?

You haven't figured out yet that people actually do fit into the good and the bad? Yes, there are grey issues but I for one am tired of making excuses for people. Personally, I feel like if you have legitimate reasons for not taking the shot don't take it. But if you don't take the shot there are consequences you have to acknowledge.

My Trump reference is because he pushed to get the vaccine then did nothing to distribute it. Had we had the vaccine then, literally thousands of people would not have died and it's possible the omicron variant would have been little more than the flu. And now, after all these people are dead, even Trump is now saying take the shot. Fox News had a vaccine mandate. Are you saying people who knowingly try to entice people to take risks with their lives aren't bad?
Suzuki is enticing me to take risks by having any motorcyle available much less the busa and I don't consider them bad. The thing is if people are comfortable and need to take the shot then they should, it does not stop the spreading or catching of the virus so those that don't take it face their consequences. I feel there should be no mandate for the current "vaccine",if the shot was able to get rid of the virus like a lot of vaccines so then maybe it would be a different story. In the city I come from all people don't fit into being bad or good because there are plenty of good people that do bad things simply because they have too in order to survive so no I don't feel people are either bad or good and in my eyes that kind of thinking of just another form of prejudice like classifying all bikers or tattoed people as drug addicts or law breakers out to rob, steal, and kill. Fortunately everyone I know that's tested positive in the last few months has had less then flu or cold symptoms which i found unfair with how sick me and my wife were. With my having previous issues with vaccines and after going to visit a good friends sister that I've known for a long time and watch her breakdown in tears because she can no longer do something as simple as pour herself a cup of coffee because she was forced to take the shot in order to keep her job in Healthcare and she ended up going blind standing in cvs right after her second shot I understand why everyone doesn't run to go get it and I don't hold anything against them for it the same as i don't for anyone who does have it. No that stuff hasn't happened to everyone and there's always gonna be cases of people that have bad reactions but at this point they've given an option of the shot and if they are so sure in what it does then let the people that want it take it stop forcing it on people and let everything go back to open the way it was.

The difference is that I am saying people are good or bad based on their actual deeds, not simply because of who they are. That by definition is not prejudiced.

It is really sad what you and your friends have experienced but realize there are many more examples of people laying on their death bed saying they wish they had had the shot. That's why anecdotal evidence is so dangerous. And I didn't say you were bad because you have a reason for not taking the shot. I just said there are consequences you have to accept if you don't take the shot in order not to put others at risk for your personal decision. Note that in all of the mandates, there are acknowledged exceptions available and a process for opting out other than straight-up defiance.

On the other hand, I stand by my feelings that people are bad when they knowingly mislead people for political gain about the shot when they themselves and their families have had it.

This is actually a bigger issue than COVID. As much trouble as it causes, it's not the worse thing out there. The result of the anti-vaccination push has seen the percentage of people getting other shots to drop. This is extremely dangerous and if something really serious comes along it is going to be the difference between survival and extinction. I don't think people realize that this is a new normal that was predicted and many scientise have been preparing for the inevitable for decades.

Unfortunately, shots are the way to energize the human immune system and they are our primary weapon against these viruses. As a fellow Detroiter (even though I was only there two years!) we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one Brother.

In response to your assertions. Go to page 25 and read what those people are being accused of. Just came out on Feb 26th.

Attachments

• Socal lawsuit gov.uscourts.casd.660353.3.0.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 89
covid is over now - more important things going on :beerchug:
Its old news... I missed the 2020 date on it.
Its not about the scamdemic... its a lawsuit about selling this country out and violating laws as well as treasonous acts. It even talks about organ harvesting, F35 blueprints, etc...

Nobody wants your organs.
200.gif

Its not about my organs silly guy... its about the gross violations of all kinds of laws by people in leadership positions. Its about the gross misconduct of people that are involved in undermining humanity in the most outrageous ways.

Ray Dalio spells out the repeating cycles that defines how countries rise and fall. I am quite certain you already know all of this, however... a refresher course never hurts.

Back