Who STOCKS and sells Dainese

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I'm looking for Dainese leathers. Name some places that you KNOW carries them

Never heard of 'em. Everything I got is Joe Rocket
laugh.gif

Theres a dealer in the UK that keeps a showroom full of their stuff.

That darn Dianese government, they must be cutting down the production of their leathers.  Our economy cannot stand a diminished supply of leathers.

I think we should send troops to Dain, and bring democracy to the poor oppressed Dianese people, who are surely yearning to breathe free.

Seriously, glad to see that you are replacing those xxx rated leathers of yours, Greg !

(pward76 @ May 09 2007,12:52) Seriously, glad to see that you are replacing those xxx rated leathers of yours, Greg !
What? You mean it's bad to have my junk hanging out? I can't help it if my crotch was stretched so tight it finally exploded and requiring a cod piece patch to be sewn in.

The LADIES like it
cool.gif

box.JPG

(WWJD @ May 09 2007,13:19)
(pward76 @ May 09 2007,12:52) Seriously, glad to see that you are replacing those xxx rated leathers of yours, Greg !
What?  You mean it's bad to have my junk hanging out?   I can't help it if my crotch was stretched so tight it finally exploded and requiring a cod piece patch to be sewn in.

The LADIES like it    
cool.gif
But did you have to use a real cod for the cod-piece?

(Apex @ May 09 2007,12:54) cycle gear has them in stock
I'm trying them, gotta wait for a phone call back. The suit I want is found at Cycle Gear from Google but not found on their site. here's hoping
beerchug.gif

(pward76 @ May 09 2007,13:25)
What? You mean it's bad to have my junk hanging out? I can't help it if my crotch was stretched so tight it finally exploded and requiring a cod piece patch to be sewn in.

The LADIES like it
cool.gif
....um... that's no cod piece...

....and I'll THANK YOU not to look!

(WWJD @ May 09 2007,13:27)
What?  You mean it's bad to have my junk hanging out?   I can't help it if my crotch was stretched so tight it finally exploded and requiring a cod piece patch to be sewn in.

The LADIES like it    
cool.gif

I wasn't lookin' - it just smelled - a little fishy
crazy.gif

(pward76 @ May 09 2007,13:flamethrowing:)
(WWJD @ May 09 2007,13:27)

The LADIES like it
cool.gif

I wasn't lookin' - it just smelled - a little fishy
crazy.gif
someday I'll stop riding and actually take a shower. that should kill half the smell. maybe.

YOU WANT THE HOT TICKET
rock.gif
...............hang on.......wait a minute
rock.gif

http://www.dainese.it/store/ita/index.asp?country=I&language=I  sorry that one's in Italiano

This is the english link  http://www.dainese.it/store/eng/index.asp?country=GB&language=GB

When checking out your cart, it'll redirect to a store in middle europe, possibly UK, maybe Denmark.....ask for Tom, and tell him Adam from Las Vegas sent you !!!!, even with shipping it's 25% cheaper than buying it here in the states.

Go down to your local store and size up.  Once you know your Dainese sizes, anything you order in that size from Dainese will fit perfect.  Remember, "Tight is Right".  
super.gif

Just thoughts........oh, and if you ever break a zipper, Tom'll send you a couple free.

rock.gif

Thanks, but already gots a Haku 2 piece in transit already
G.%20Haku%20Sun%20pelle%20FR.jpg

No more fishy situation going on, Pat
smile.gif

Back