Dainese Leathers

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
I just purchased a new set of Dainese leathers yesterday at Cycle Gear. They had $100 off on the P.103 pants and I got 15% off on a Gladiator Jacket. Total, I got out the door for $910, tax, license, guts, feathers and all! I thought I got a good deal. The Jacket is made mostly of D-Stone material that is suppose to be much stronger than leather. It's a stretchy material and extremly comfortable. I don't think it's going to be a good winter jacket as the material is breathable but Summer time should be great.

I have three other riding suits, Alpinestar, Joe Rocket and FieldShear. I think I'll put all three on ebay and clean out my closet? I'm excited to try this Dainese gear out. So if it warms up to 45º today, I'm going out for a ride!

good choice.... dainese is some good shiiiat
cool.gif

congrats on the new purchase they make some quality gear
cool.gif
maybe before ya list on e bay give some of the members here a chance first
smile.gif

Hey Tuff,

Congrats on the Dainese. BTW- What size are the Alpinestars and J.Rockets and how much are ya asking? Are they 1 piece? PM me.

All the leathers I want to part ways with are two piece. I have a Taichi race suit for the track but I hate one piece suits for every day street riding. I like being able to take the jacket off on hot days when you stop.

The alpinestars are "Track Pants" and "Stunter Jacket". The pants are size 34 and the jacket is size 44. I did the low side thing a couple months ago wearing these leathers and the pants has the right knee skuffed up with the knee puck velcro torn. Sew a new velcro patch on or take both velcro patches off if you aren't a knee drager and they'd be just fine. The jacket also has the right elbow skuffed up from the crash. I still wear them and they work fine, just have a little crash character to them.
I also have a pair of alpinestar race boots that I've worn to maybe six track days that's going as well, size 10 I believe. These boots are in great shape.

I also have a set of Joe Rocket Kevlar pants and jacket. The pants are "Blaster" pants, just like new and I have two Joe Rocket jackets, one is mesh underneath the outer shell which zips off for summer time use and the other is size 46 kevlar with liner. Great winter jacket.

I also have a FieldShear suit size 34 waiste and 46 jacket, leather. The pants are track pants with padding in the hip area and knee armor, solid black.

So if anyone is interested, drop me a note and I'll make you a killer deal on good used gear!

Back