Who Rode Today?

It was a nice day.
Ao Oni (21 Apr 24) - 3.jpg

Went to Leesburg bike fest with the Busa and Brocks seat installed. Definitely has me a little lower but pushed right up against the tank! Not uncomfortable for a short ride but longer rides aren’t happening in this saddle!
It’s a drag seat any way and I get that, I still have 2 stock seats to play with and try to make my own.
Verdict: I like the Brock’s for when I’m doing “gixxer brah” stuff lol.

Went to Leesburg bike fest with the Busa and Brocks seat installed. Definitely has me a little lower but pushed right up against the tank! Not uncomfortable for a short ride but longer rides aren’t happening in this saddle!
It’s a drag seat any way and I get that, I still have 2 stock seats to play with and try to make my own.
Verdict: I like the Brock’s for when I’m doing “gixxer brah” stuff lol.
I talked to guy in south Lakeland that redoes motorcycle seats, he told me to bring my motorcycle and two seats and he would put me on my bike with one seat and take imprints and leave him that seat for him to work with. If you want to talk with him let me know and I’ll look him up, his shop is on South Florida ave, I think he’s behind Aldi.

NC, real pretty day, 140 miles, first half saw no cars. 49.7 miles per gallon. Brand new Michelin Road 6 tires, they suck. Great ride though, hard to beat the backroads over here. 14 Year old bike and I got two compliments.
What did you not like about the Road 6? Less grip? I was thinking about switching to them when it’s time to but front and rear together but I’ve never had them.

What did you not like about the Road 6? Less grip? I was thinking about switching to them when it’s time to but front and rear together but I’ve never had them.
Needed too many weights to get them balanced and if I let go of the bars, the bike pulls to the left. Runout not too good on the mounted tires.

Referencing the Michelin website and the reviews, It seems a number of folks have the same issue, pulling left. It’s not severe, but noticeable. If I keep my hands on the bars, nothing is noticeable.

I am anal about my bike, so bearings, seals, calipers, rotors, pads and alignment is perfect.

One of many complaints below, just do a Google search:

Last edited:
Back