Who Rode Today?

Wow! Turns out Partzilla actually has the parts I need. Hoodathotit?
I’m in rural Australia. My local dealer looked up some B-King parts for me and came back with “No Australia stock, on back order” and a comment of “don’t hold your breath waiting”.

Home, on the Partzilla site, ordered, done. Tracking worked well and although not cheap I got exactly what I was after. I’ve used them for quite a few parts. Stands to reason the US should have a larger stock than AU but even on unpopular 1-year US models like the B-King they are good.

I’m in rural Australia. My local dealer looked up some B-King parts for me and came back with “No Australia stock, on back order” and a comment of “don’t hold your breath waiting”.

Home, on the Partzilla site, ordered, done. Tracking worked well and although not cheap I got exactly what I was after. I’ve used them for quite a few parts. Stands to reason the US should have a larger stock than AU but even on unpopular 1-year US models like the B-King they are good.

That seems backwards...but I don't doubt it.
Didn't you guys get the B-king through 2013 or 2015, with only different colors?

That seems backwards...but I don't doubt it.
Didn't you guys get the B-king through 2013 or 2015, with only different colors?
We got the first ones in 07 / 08 in Black or Black / Silver, and a couple of years later the Blue / White with Gold Wheels version. They did sell well here for a while. They aren’t that rare a bike here.

1AA86556-42CC-4700-BB6D-8F96808E5C47.jpeg

8FA14D99-1970-4F41-9363-A8AA1AE0ABFB.jpeg

935B22BD-8201-48E9-AFC7-8E8E3B43B86C.jpeg

It was great so far. I had some appointment in a nearby city, well the Busa doesn't particularly loves narrow sidewalks to park (here you can do it legally). It doesn't like road works either... And of course it is much harder to spot mobil speed traps in the undercover cars between million other road side parking cars.:rolleyes:

View attachment 1681648
perfect week for riding highway 243 above I-10 *

Ever see Kid Gallahad with Elvis? It was filmed in Idyllwild. I was in grade school in Hemet at the time.

How is it, being back on a CBX? Same as you remembered? Such a beautiful machine.

Some things yes, some not yet. The weight of it was surprising and I’m losing some strength as I get older (turned 74 a few days ago) plus I believe that having some serious surgeries and going under takes a little something away. The exhaust sound under 6K is kinda buzzy which I don’t recall at all but above 6K it all comes back. :race:

Some things yes, some not yet. The weight of it was surprising and I’m losing some strength as I get older (turned 74 a few days ago) plus I believe that having some serious surgeries and going under takes a little something away. The exhaust sound under 6K is kinda buzzy which I don’t recall at all but above 6K it all comes back. :race:
Happy belated birthday

Back