Who Rode Today?

If you got a colored exhaust tip, you're gonna need the matching BST wheels! :laugh:
I got the gloss carbon tip :cool:......to match the headlight delete carbon fiber insert,or maybe the front fender.
32.313% match:rolleyes:
20210405_184711.jpg

Did a run out to drop off some stuff for my grand daughter...was a pretty nice day for a ride...calm winds, clear skies and cool temperatures...(75'F or so)

On the way home I noted big black/blue clouds in the distance so decided to pick up the pace somewhat...I was stuck in a line of cars (2 lane hiway) I could see an HD ahead...I got to a passing lane and popped into it bringing the Bumblebee to a boil getting by these cars, as I approached the HD and started to overtake him, I could hear him starting to wick up the throttle as it was a loud, loud thing....most likely to challenge the fact I was overtaking him....

As I was already in "go fast mode" spinning along in 3rd gear at around 80mph, I just turned up the heat and disappeared....never saw him again...

The best news of all is I got home and put the bike in the garage before the rain started falling....

Wow, lots of great looking bikes there...I saw what looks like a GPZ 750 Turbo...that CX is almost unrecognizable other than that engine....which could have been so much more...

Not many Hayabusas by the look of it though....

Wow, lots of great looking bikes there...I saw what looks like a GPZ 750 Turbo...that CX is almost unrecognizable other than that engine....which could have been so much more...

Not many Hayabusas by the look of it though....
Only a couple Busas show, always a sea of Harleys and liter bikes. But I enjoy the rare old bikes, and hearing their stories. yes like that GPZ 750 turbo, that guy says he has 4 of them in his garage!

I was out for a ride on the back roads....I came across a former colleague of mine and was shocked...

This was a guy who served 30 yrs and was a professional soldier, had a couple black belts in different disciplines, kick boxed, paratrooper, fit, and ready to go...and rode a BMW GS...always in full gear.

The guy I met had a pony-tail, beer belly, riding some sort of HD with the big fairing on it and had a veteran's vest with no shirt and a little salad bowl helmet...

Told me he enjoys a puff of "hippy hay" and a few bottles of beer....

I was pretty shocked...

I was out for a ride on the back roads....I came across a former colleague of mine and was shocked...

This was a guy who served 30 yrs and was a professional soldier, had a couple black belts in different disciplines, kick boxed, paratrooper, fit, and ready to go...and rode a BMW GS...always in full gear.

The guy I met had a pony-tail, beer belly, riding some sort of HD with the big fairing on it and had a veteran's vest with no shirt and a little salad bowl helmet...

Told me he enjoys a puff of "hippy hay" and a few bottles of beer....

I was pretty shocked...
After 30 years of the soldiering maybe the civilian lifestyle may be a bit boring for him. Either that or he had enough action and is happy chilling out........sounds like he has lead an interesting life.

After 30 years of the soldiering maybe the civilian lifestyle may be a bit boring for him. Either that or he had enough action and is happy chilling out........sounds like he has lead an interesting life.
It was just shocking as I trained him as a young soldier and he was in my team for quite a few years..

He and I saw some interesting places and people together.

I guess I always remembered the guy he was...

Back