Who Rode Today?

My ten year old is almost as tall as me . Gets it from his 6 foot mother left . ( my ex )
Ran across this Hennessey vette.

20210721_085758.jpg
20210721_092647.jpg
20210721_095753.jpg
20210721_095742.jpg
20210721_102443.jpg

Good luck! I had a 500 mile per week commute for years. Many tires, brakes and cars not to mention the cost of fuel and the time wasted in traffic. Moving closer for me was expensive until I figured the cost of not moving was about the same.
Luckily i don't have to pay for labor on car maintenance as i can do it myself. But gas prices, parts costs and tolls add up quickly. I work in downtown DC so have to deal with traffic leaving the city, then deal with traffic on the highway passing through Baltimore.

Got off the phone with a former colleague who just got rid of his ZX10R and bought a Triumph 900 Rally Pro. He and a few of his friends are going to start riding more logging roads and back country...he said he got sick and tired of always being cognizant of his speed and where other cars were all the time.

I guess 4 of them went to the Triumph dealer last week and almost cleaned them out of Adv bikes

Got off the phone with a former colleague who just got rid of his ZX10R and bought a Triumph 900 Rally Pro. He and a few of his friends are going to start riding more logging roads and back country...he said he got sick and tired of always being cognizant of his speed and where other cars were all the time.

I guess 4 of them went to the Triumph dealer last week and almost cleaned them out of Adv bikes
There's many here doing the same. Many have ditched sports /sport tourers and gone for the adv style. More fun, less speed so I'm told.

Luckily i don't have to pay for labor on car maintenance as i can do it myself. But gas prices, parts costs and tolls add up quickly. I work in downtown DC so have to deal with traffic leaving the city, then deal with traffic on the highway passing through Baltimore.
Aside from moving to California your cost of living will decrease moving to most other areas for sure

I will be the odd one and say I prefer the single can. Makes it easier to clean the chain and looks less bulky.
That's why there are so many different things out there as everyone has their own tastes...

I have a single pipe on mine and like it but I also like a good duel exhaust set up...one of our members has a set of duel Yoshimura Ti pipes on his bike that are pretty darned sexy if you ask me...

That's why there are so many different things out there as everyone has their own tastes...

I have a single pipe on mine and like it but I also like a good duel exhaust set up...one of our members has a set of duel Yoshimura Ti pipes on his bike that are pretty darned sexy if you ask me...
Agreed. On my 09, i had brocks dual cans and liked it. Guess my taste changed over time lol.

27AA33D3-06F6-4D64-98C0-D7AB1C874D76.jpeg

Back