Who Rode Today?

Just got home from a loop around several of the local rivers in the foothills near me. Hit a couple of bike shops on the way home. Perfect riding weather here.
Sauk 1.jpg
Sauk 2.jpg
sauk 3.jpg
Capture2.JPG

That certainly is a mint bike....great it's being ridden a little at least...
Yes, it belongs to our Service Manager, an Englishman whom has immigrated to NZ many years ago, and he has several very very nice bikes! (Aprilia RS4 Factory, BMW S1000RR, BMW GS1250 ADV, etc, etc)
He brought this one in for a WoF today (safety check) and he let the old guy (me) do the check on it.
Absolutely beautiful fully restored condition, the kms on the odo is from when it was restored, and the motor completely rebuilt.
It has good power, but compared to the Busa . . . meh.

Yes, it belongs to our Service Manager, an Englishman whom has immigrated to NZ many years ago, and he has several very very nice bikes! (Aprilia RS4 Factory, BMW S1000RR, BMW GS1250 ADV, etc, etc)
He brought this one in for a WoF today (safety check) and he let the old guy (me) do the check on it.
Absolutely beautiful fully restored condition, the kms on the odo is from when it was restored, and the motor completely rebuilt.
It has good power, but compared to the Busa . . . meh.
Nice to have all those toys especially if their wheels get rolling once in a while...

Even better when a classic bike is saved

I recall the days when I had multiple bikes, it seemed there was always one that sat too long. Of course with 6 months of crap weather it was hard to keep them all rolling...

Back