Who Rode Today?

Funny you say that about our making your bike faster, I watched a video from ejr this morning doing their weigh in on some bikes they brought to Michigan and one of them didn't do anything but clean the bike and it was enough to make the bike bounce back and forth to a on less then what it weighed before the cleaning :lol:. And they finally posted a weight for Megatron and they have it down to i believe it was 411:thumbsup:. I hope maybe one day I can do that to mine but for now I'm happy with its weight.
It would sure have to be some dirty to make any difference....

I saw the weigh in, there sure isn't much bike left, a lot had to be removed to get it to that weight. Those bikes are light....

It would sure have to be some dirty to make any difference....

I saw the weigh in, there sure isn't much bike left, a lot had to be removed to get it to that weight. Those bikes are light....

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was just the difference in where the scales were just thought it was funny I had just finished watching that then u said what u did about cleaning and being faster :laugh: :laugh:. Now you say there isn't much bike left but to me it seems pretty intact, of course it's missing a front caliper and has the mirrors and headlight gone but overall it still looks like a busa. It kind of killed my dreams when he said he was eventually gonna turbo that bike instead of keeping it na. Also a side not i belive that day 2 video of them in Detroit is the one with 650ib and there's a video floating around from a rider i know calling ib out for leaving a bag of trash at the spot they were using that's our local little strip, honestly found it kind of petty but it is wrong to come to someone else's backyard and leave it trashed. I wonder if @s3ns4i was out there with his beast teaching them a few things.

Company I work for gave us the day off, so I took advantage of it. Tank and a half up through the foothills (Mt. Baker area), a few bike shops in Bellingham, back along the coast along Chuckanut Drive and back home. Perfect weather too.
PXL_20210618_190450716.jpg
PXL_20210618_172700039.jpg
PXL_20210618_190401732.jpg
PXL_20210618_194401510.jpg

Just over 330kms today, about 8deg C so on with heated vest & socks thermals to.

View attachment 1636755

View attachment 1636756

Nice. Man, we (are) far from each other. On my side of the world (and all over the western US) it was over 100f today and the ten day forecast is the same except for a couple days in the 90s. It will be in the high 80s and 90s even @ 5,000’! I’m really worried about the annual fire danger around me.

We got released from lockdown, AGAIN..
So, I took off down towards the coast for a cake and a coffee... And a smell of freedom..
Was also trying out my new Five battery heated gloves.. Must say, I'm pretty happy with them.
View attachment 1636797View attachment 1636798View attachment 1636799

I have heated gloves wired directly to my battery on a pigtail so I can hook up when needed. Three heat settings and they’re even good cold weather gloves when turned off. I’ve seldom used them but they absolutely saved my hands when I did. I sure won’t be needing them anytime soon though. Had to go somewhere today, about a 90 mile round trip. Took the car… :)
9EA4743A-C5E2-46AC-9BFA-9FB974F9CF06.jpeg

I have heated gloves wired directly to my battery on a pigtail so I can hook up when needed. Three heat settings and they’re even good cold weather gloves when turned off. I’ve seldom used them but they absolutely saved my hands when I did. I sure won’t be needing them anytime soon though. Had to go somewhere today, about a 90 mile round trip. Took the car… :) View attachment 1636801

That's inside temps right there...
There aint nothing enjoyable on a bike in that temp.

That's inside temps right there...
There aint nothing enjoyable on a bike in that temp.

On tour one year my son and I rode across the northern Nevada desert where the heat was intolerable. We wore cool vests over a thin t shirt and under our mesh jackets. Soaked properly the cooling effect lasted about four hours. They work well when the wind blows thru the mesh and made the trip doable. We were heading north so that first day was the only day we needed them.

Back