how many rode today?

wtfwazat

Registered
Just curious. How many rode to work today? What was the temp? Saw 2 more besides myself today in Houston, around 31 deg or so.

I rode in today. 34 this morning. Just bundled up and took off. Course I only have about 2 1/2 miles to the office.

David

I would've but we got the day off , so I'm going to go out later . Its about 36 here. I ride to work 50miles one way 4 days a week.

Just a little chilly for me this morning... something about -10 (yes, that's below zero!) just makes me want to stay inside something warm! Supposed to be better tonight though, only -14.
wow.gif

Just a little chilly for me this morning... something about -10 (yes, that's below zero!) just makes me want to stay inside something warm! Supposed to be better tonight though, only -14.
wow.gif
Keep that shid in SD
laugh.gif
We don't need it to the East.

It was a lovely 1 degree here this morning. Too much salt, snow, and ice to ride anymore.

We'll ask them how their riding is near the end of August
wink.gif

I'll ride above 30 when the roads are decent. Right now it's 6 and roads are CRAPO

69 F right now........ I couldn't ride the bike today because I have 100 Camelbaks and 100 pr of Wiley X sunglasses in my Jeep....

But I rode yesterday and I will tomorrow! Sux to be YOU!!!!
wow.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It was 31 when a left the house. I wear my polly-pros under my leathers and still froze.

When I got up it was -7 F
wow.gif
, NO WAY was I going for a ride !
It took the car 30 min.s to warm up  
smile.gif

I wish. Too cold and sloppy from the light snowfall we got yesterday.

i did froze again 31F on my way to work 40F when i got home. and i did not get stopped by CHP today it was a good day  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|greyrocket
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133922467 -->

Temp this morning was in the high 20's with snow.
Snow and salt = no riding for some time.

Back