Who Rode Today?

They had a used 650 Strom there for 4500 with 15k on it. I just think I would want more power. It is a big bike but my legs are still bent when I am flat footed on both sides.
If you want to go off road some, many prefer the 650 for the lighter weight. I am told (no personally experience) that the 650 is better mostly off road bike and the bigger one (1200?)a better mostly street bike. I always thought of off road as motoX or enduro type stuff and I'm too old for that But I have been exploring a few logging roads on the Beemer that are dirt and gravel and it's pretty fun!

If you want to go off road some, many prefer the 650 for the lighter weight. I am told (no personally experience) that the 650 is better mostly off road bike and the bigger one (1200?)a better mostly street bike. I always thought of off road as motoX or enduro type stuff and I'm too old for that But I have been exploring a few logging roads on the Beemer that are dirt and gravel and it's pretty fun!
I probably wouldn't use it off road. I would be more likely to get the MT10 or maybe a 20 ZX14. I may wait to see what 2021 brings. I have to take my van to Carmax then decide.

went for a 130 mile rip this evening
20200714_191705.jpg

470 miles- so cal to nor cal
Gonna check out some of the @pashnit roads up here for the next week.
Not very good using a cell phone to post!
Pics soon!

“Pashnit” roads eh? You can ride thru the Park w/o a ‘reservation’ by telling the gate ranger that you’re just riding thru, not “recreating” inside like hiking or camping.

“Pashnit” roads eh? You can ride thru the Park w/o a ‘reservation’ by telling the gate ranger that you’re just riding thru, not “recreating” inside like hiking or camping.
Apologies! I was gonna do your neck o the woods but plans changed and I found myself “stuck” along the coast so...
Mattole rd, Skaggs rd, Branscomb rd
Got all those names from Pashnit’s site so that’s why I called em that

Apologies! I was gonna do your neck o the woods but plans changed and I found myself “stuck” along the coast so...
Mattole rd, Skaggs rd, Branscomb rd
Got all those names from Pashnit’s site so that’s why I called em that

I lived in Humboldt county for years and know all the two lanes up there too. Try finding the Lost Coast hiway west out of Ferndale. It winds around and can take you into the Avenue of the Giants. Hiway 20 E & W between Mendocino and Willits is a good ride. Catching hiway one at Leggett is also a great ride.

I lived in Humboldt county for years and know all the two lanes up there too. Try finding the Lost Coast hiway west out of Ferndale. It winds around and can take you into the Avenue of the Giants. Hiway 20 E & W between Mendocino and Willits is a good ride. Catching hiway one at Leggett is also a great ride.
Copy all of that. Am backpacking the Lost Coast between Petrolia and Shelter Cove
C9D756E1-233B-47E1-8AD0-31BF89BAF0FE.jpeg
0CA87130-6D8C-4935-BFCD-51D5AF4E0D7C.jpeg

how was it?...........please tell me you had your gopro with you :poke:

Ball.....dropped. :banghead:
Had it in my tank bag at the Harley dealership...dead battery. :laugh:
Kinda fitting. Dead battery to test drive battery bike. Bad omen

Rubb.

Sweet pics @rd99 You don't like to age your meat eh?
To heck with that pesky 28 day aging period. You'll take yers now.:thumbsup:
Sweet azz horns. One day they will be on the hood of a Cadillac. :laugh:
113 miles...awesome.
Rubb.

yep.........just knock the horns off:D
I am not really a man rd...I have to cook my steak to atleast medium.
Got frinds who come over for a BBQ walk up to the grill and just show their steak at it. Making the steak scared before they eat it I guess.
Raw meat...no can do.
Rubb the pussy..."Well done please" :D
Rubb.

Back