Who Rode Today?

Ultra high speed grocery run the long way . Made videos but they are so so @ new trial location. Found my wife @ Cornelius nursery so I stopped in to see what the plan was .

View attachment 1615837

View attachment 1615838

View attachment 1615839

View attachment 1615840

View attachment 1615841
So have they said anything around you about not being allowed to go out and ride Bryan? I know one guy that got a 500 dollar misdemeanor ticket because the cop said he was too far away from home to be shopping.

So have they said anything around you about not being allowed to go out and ride Bryan? I know one guy that got a 500 dollar misdemeanor ticket because the cop said he was too far away from home to be shopping.
Yeah man, here in NZ the cops have new emergency powers, they can confiscate the vehicle and arrest you if you are too far from home and NOT an essential worker . . . although there is no news reports of this happening just yet. They are 'educating' people at the first instance . . but if they catch you again, look out!

Yeah man, here in NZ the cops have new emergency powers, they can confiscate the vehicle and arrest you if you are too far from home and NOT an essential worker . . . although there is no news reports of this happening just yet. They are 'educating' people at the first instance . . but if they catch you again, look out!
Ive heard that they're talking about putting it in effect so that they can impound your bike around here but nothing official yet. Problem is we have a bunch of idiots that won't just go ride alone or with just 1 other person and have to ride with a large group and draw attention to it. I also heard a city next to mine was stopping each car yesterday asking where people were going and pulling over cars with multiple people since they're telling people not to take anyone they don't have to with them to get groceries or any other essential shopping. :redface:

I got 30 miles in today. I had to go to Autozone to get two quarts of oil so I could do my spring oil change. I normally do not take the fairing completely off but decided to check it out. Clean under it with only 2500 miles. I left the go pro on and it caught me in the garage.
spring.jpg

zone.jpg

IMG_4427.JPG

me.jpg

No riding for me today . . . but I did drag out the box with my OEM fairings stashed away in it in my spare room. It's been over 2 years since I've seen them, looking good too!

IMG_0878.JPG

Starting to get Cabin Fever so headed out with my dogs to the river 7 kms down the road . . had a walk around for an hour, best mental therapy I could have considering I've been stuck in my house every day since last Thursday, with only walks around the block for sanity reasons.

I saw those exact fairings on line for the Gen 2, I think they were around $750 Cdn or so.
The sheer number and variety of paint schemes on Chinese fairing sets is amazing...
For the low price it’s a great way to preserve your OEM fairings and if you ever get ‘noticed’ by the highway patrol robbers, and get home unscathed and with license intact, you can always change fairings again! It’s like a reset.
I’m only gonna change back to the red and black if I have to for whatever reason coz it takes a couple of hours to do the removal and refit.
If I ever sell it (unlikely) I’ll put it all back to original stock standard condition for a better resale value.

Rode out to the cemetery to see my dad today. 1st time since he passed last October that I’ve been mentally able to go there. Rode with headphones for the 1st time too. Made the ride seem more enjoyable. Only pic I have. Took video, nothing exciting more just to see how well the mount works

E0E1E67F-7A2B-4645-B500-BE6EC787C694.jpeg

Rode out to the cemetery to see my dad today. 1st time since he passed last October that I’ve been mentally able to go there. Rode with headphones for the 1st time too. Made the ride seem more enjoyable. Only pic I have. Took video, nothing exciting more just to see how well the mount works

View attachment 1615980
I'm certain he was looking down and appreciating the visit as well as admiring your bike like we all are.

Got in a 200 miler today an ran into the guy I bought my 82 CBX from in 2003. He recognized me right off but I didn’t recognize him at all. He grew a beard and gained weight as did I but he has a better eye and memory than I do I guess. Beautiful day to ride, mid 60s and sunny with a lil breeze. Clouds to the south/west but blue skies north and east. See any traffic? :laugh:

Back