Who Rode Today?

Bill we try, but a week in the mess is getting to his mom and I. He couldn't live like that on base. I'm about to go full white gloves inspection READY!

A few stand to inspections will do the world of good...

When he goes off to university will he be living in a dorm or is the plan to live with you two?

Went for a ride today 1 1/2 hr one way...I saw 1 other sport bike, 1 Gold Wing and a whole hockey-sock of both H-D and Metric cruisers....

I guess the moral of this story is-even though we knock the HD riders, they are out there in droves riding...

What a gorgeous day, sunny, warm, light winds...perfect.

Another beautiful day yesterday for riding. My buddy on his NC750X and I went a hundred or so kms (60 or so miles) on back roads and didn't get over 80kms/hr (50 mph)..unheard of in the Hayabusa community I'll bet.

Went for ice cream and had a person tell me about his Busa (he was in a pick up) I told him he should join Hayabusa.org so hopefully we'll see a new member soon.

Heading out soon solo and will be exceeding 80kms/hr.....

Bill there are days in the mountains that wife , and I never break the speed limit . Then there are others :)

...I've seen your videos.....:bowdown:

Kind of makes me feel old riding a bike like this at such mundane speeds...reminds me of one of my neighbours who is almost 80 driving his new Corvette. He said his first Corvette was in the 50's and has had a new generation model ever since...

I asked him if he ever stomped on the gas and he said it has never gone over 110 kms/hr....and it probably won't until one of his kids gets it in his will...

Well its going to be a rough day. Just finished under mount sink install on RV . Loading Ram Jam up with a new road side tool kit that is 2 pounds vs 9 pounds . I'll be hitting the road to pick up some Pie , and go see Jerry tearing up his truck aka @SSGT_B . Then roll to a later afternoon dinner at my mom's house with my youngest son who's in town for the weekend . He is going to be 9 in July . Maybe 125 miles today ;)

Sat in this for 45 minutes till I pushed RJ 1 Mile off the Westpark toll way. Don't worry didn't break down. It how to avoid a fight in Texas since lane spliting is not legal.

DSC_3832.JPG

I feel like a bully today. Got onto beltway 8, and a bike zoomed by in the main lanes. Traffic was a bit heavy so I just hung back, and let him roll 90 to take any police heat.
Road traffic died down, and I rolled around him. Then RJ just decided he needed to do a big wheelie @ 85 mph. After a 1/4 mile on the back tire we landed, and calmed down.
Guys rides past, and a wave from me. It was a little CBR 600. My eyes told me it was a R1 when I first saw him zoom by. RJ, and I just beat up a poor baby bike.

I took a ride to see the grand daughter at her mother's home...about 40 mins each way...I was over 80kms/hr most of the way for once....

There is no way in creation my boat will wheelie at 85mph though....good on ya! :firing:

Back