Who makes tires rated for 200mph?

Murdered out, I would be down for one. As long as it is a nice looking black one, with Hayabusa CNCed in to it like my extentions are. How do I find out how long I would need to keep the back tire where it is, and how much do they run(ish)? Cause I RIDE THE HELL OUTA MINE, AND DO NOT want ANY weak links. (and neither do my 4 kids!)

Murdered out, I would be down for one. As long as it is a nice looking black one, with Hayabusa CNCed in to it like my extentions are. How do I find out how long I would need to keep the back tire where it is, and how much do they run(ish)? Cause I RIDE THE HELL OUTA MINE, AND DO NOT want ANY weak links. (and neither do my 4 kids!)

To find out exact length needed for aftermarket swingarm all you have to do is measure from center of the front swingarm pivot in frame to center of rear tire axle and add +1" to leave room for chain stretch. Most aftermarket arms normally have anywhere from 2"-6" of wheelbase adjustment

With all the air going around that tail section, 130 to 140 short burst then i would get off.

To find out exact length needed for aftermarket swingarm all you have to do is measure from center of the front swingarm pivot in frame to center of rear tire axle and add +1" to leave room for chain stretch. Most aftermarket arms normally have anywhere from 2"-6" of wheelbase adjustment

Thanks!

Back