Who is from the chicago area?

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
Who is from the Chicagoland area?  I am 60 miles south of downtown in Kankakee County.  I know there are a couple of guys on here very close to me, just curious as to how many others there are.

<!--EDIT|300Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152253147 -->

well i am kind of close and so is buss05 hey dude i was thinkin maybe next week we could come up and meet

Yep, count me in on a ride. Are you in Kankakee or just in Kankakee County?

Next weekend i'm working nights. I am game till 8 or 9pm, then work.

i wish i was from chicago. i love that city. just got back from a week there

I live at speedlimit and im taking there track day at the Autobond in Joliet this Friday the 14 of july. Actually to get to me I just take I-80 west to exit 122 Minooka. I can get to SpeedLimit in about 35 mins going about 80mph I get off at Kedzie in Hazelcrest.

I'm from Milwaukee...which, in busa-time is only 45min from Chi-town!
biggrin.gif
got a friend down in Waukegan who rides a nice Busa too-he's not in the .org yet...

love to meet you guys, but I'm sans-Busa for a while-I 12'ved my bike two weeks ago, so still awaiting parts to get it back together again...:(

Anyone go to speed limit on 159th in Markhum?
Had a ZX-10 painted by Marty's boys. My uncle goes to Vegas with him, when they buy their bikes each year. He is the dealer in Watseka.
Speed limit does nice work. Stuff looks like its going buck fifty sitting still.

I live at speedlimit and im taking there track day at the Autobond in Joliet this Friday the 14 of july. Actually to get to me I just take I-80 west to exit 122 Minooka. I can get to SpeedLimit in about 35 mins going about 80mph I get off at Kedzie in Hazelcrest.
Track day. excellent. I would like to check that out. Would love to ride, never done a track. Would rather get the carbs working good on my ZX-9. Dont wanna get stupid with my busa. I still cant believe the power of these things.

Back