Who has a Velocity Racing swingarm, need help..

02BusaAndy

Registered
Hey guys, I just got done putting on my Velocity Racing swingarm on and went to put the rear wheel on and it seems that the axle shaft isin't long enough. It came with small spacers for the swingarm sliders and had to take them out cause the shaft didn't even go through with them in, with them out, I only have about a 1/3 of the nut that will thread on. This is not safe in my eyes, I put on 6 different hayabusa swingarms in my time and don't know what to do.

Hey guys, I just got done putting on my Velocity Racing swingarm on and went to put the rear wheel on and it seems that the axle shaft isin't long enough. It came with small spacers for the swingarm sliders and had to take them out cause the shaft didn't even go through with them in, with them out, I only have about a 1/3 of the nut that will thread on. This is not safe in my eyes, I put on 6 different hayabusa swingarms in my time and don't know what to do.
have you figured out yet i’m having the same problem????!!!!! i think its the axle it self

Back