06 Swingarm removal

stangman_50

Registered
Im replacing my stock swingarm with an extended one. Im tryin to find out what I need to get the pivot shaft out. I removed the 36mm nut on left side. The right side has like a large allen head with a nut with grooves in it. Is there a special tool I need or what any help would be appreciated Thanks Gary

take a small punch and put it in one of the notches and hit the punch with a hammer just like you would take a nut off its not real tight its just a lock nut, mine came right off

Nothing like using the right tool for the job
firedevil.gif

Its pretty tight on mine I jus tried it and its not budgin. I dont want to tear it up Id rather spend the money and get the right tool Thanks Gary

Hey guys,

I am carrying them for TDCFrank over here, i have 1 engine socket set in stock and 3 complete engine / swingarm sockets sets being shipped to me today from him i should have them wednesday.

Greg

SO3SocketSet1.jpg

I am in Michigan, and I will sell just the swingarm, his prices just went up.

He is advertising at $35 for swingsarm, $50 for engine set (2 of them). $80 if all together.

I could probably do $30 shipped on the swingarm socket by itself, if I get them wednesday i could send thursday and you probably get on friday.

Back