Who else is a cop on this site?

Got you all beat for patrol cars...Ground up rebuild on a '95 LT1 Caprice. Best patrol car ever made (for me anyhow - I'm big and the Crown Vic's are too narrow for me). I'm also fortunate that my dept allows personal choice (within reason) for firearms...Thunder Ranch and a Bushmaster VMatch carbine for me. Be safe and ride hard.

baaa.gif
Sorry mg. I can't give out any secrets....
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

Im joining the indianapolis police department hopeuflly in feb. and one of my best riding buddies who also owns a hayabusa has been on for about 10 years. We ride hard all the time just making sure we use our heads. if there is a lot of traffic keep the speed down. if not let it rip. just make sure you dont get on a bad side with any of teh cops and then them keep an eye out for you. we were riding on 465 one day to a industrial park to watch some guys stunt. and trooper pulled into the lot and said yea better slow down we got 15 officers on 465 waiting for you guys to leave.
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

wheelie.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

Holy $hit! There cops on this site?
rock.gif
Dam, just when I was feeling comfortable....none from Midland, Texas I hope? I swear officers that was a friend on my bike the other night, he stole it out of my garage! I was at home watching cops on TV, I luv that show!

bullbeg.gif

Yeah I ain't a copper but my nephew just became a cop in East Chicago IN (Bad bad bad) I also have a cousin Dave J that is a copper in Milwaukee been on for probably 14 years. He works district 2 so if he pulls ya over tell him you know his cousin Johnny in Italy, he'll let you go and buy you a beer. If he don't you were doing something really really bad,,,,,,,,even then he hates doing the paperwork so you still might get off with a warning.
tounge.gif

Yeah I know how you all feel I have been a cop for a couple of years now and I'm a young officer. But I'm not a top Gun. Alot of people dont under stand that we are just regular people to who like to have fun. But with are job we are held to a higher standared. I have alot of friends that I ride with that are cops to and we all like to have fun. Don't get me wrong we all like to speed and do top runs on are bike when we can but you have to do it in safe place and at times when no one is around. What I hate more than anything is to see sqids doing wheelies on city streets when there is alot of traffic. what I hate even more is the damn harley guys that sit and rev up there bikes just to make a point. the job dose have some perks but I will tell you what I love my job and I love what I do.
cool.gif

use to be peace officer but ended up working on computers instead .... kinda miss the cop days
sad.gif

yep, count me in:)  im up in minnesota though.  its nice to know that im hardly alone in this be a cop and wanna go fast on my own time group.  

o by the way i wouldnt be flashing badges(obviously) on traffic stops, a guy from my dept. was called on it.  stick to the big smile and know alot of people.  do you guys get annoyed by the first thing out of peoples mouths when you bring up your a cop is "how can you get me out of a ticket"or"i got pulled over for nothing, and he gave me a ticket for speeding".  its really starting to be a pet peeve.

what other toys do you guys have?  i like dunebuggies and motorcycle powered cars(v8 busa/v8r1)...soon to be a reality.  

by the way we had a 1970 vette fully equiped squad, used for special occasions.  and every once in a while the top guys would pull a shift in it.

<!--EDIT|bajabug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103303248 -->

I am a Police Lieutenant with the United States Mint Police
in San Francisco, CA. We protect the people who make the
coins you carry around in your pockets. I am the Training
Manager. Love the job, been here 15 years.

Retired. Been there, done that. Settled out,
they bought me athe Busa, nuff said.
Like Jace, but I was retraiend on the State coin.

Horror, War and Secret Stories abound. I miss those days but in todays LE environment it sucks. I was the last of the Old School. I still have my edge and still have my wits.

When my book is published, some will say "Glad to know you" some will say "Who the hell do you think you are?".

For all I have learned, I have made the world a better place.

RsN
Oh for the record I was pulled over this morning.:angry:

Back