Who’s got their tank up and can check some bolts?

SS4Luck

Registered
I thought I took better pictures than I did but like usual I’m wrong.

There are 5 holes in the air box/tank stay. I have the top two bolts that go through the front piece on the tank and into the top holes. Is the bottom single hole the same bolt as the top two? What about the “middle” two that are welded on nuts lol

526A95CE-6BAC-431D-A94F-420D55501392.jpeg

My Z06 is an ‘04 and I call it my antique

Yeah, what did you say?
only 1300hp...pffff
old and slow
lmao!

A friend of mine has an '88 fox coupe, 428 windsor, 650hp, 3spd auto, 8.8 with 4.30's on 10.5" tires, and pulls the front about a foot on the launch
Low 5's in the 8th....and I thought it was fast
I can't imagine double the hp, but I'de love to find out!
The first rides took me a couple of weeks to get the smile off my face!

Yeah, what did you say?
only 1300hp...pffff
old and slow
lmao!

A friend of mine has an '88 fox coupe, 428 windsor, 650hp, 3spd auto, 8.8 with 4.30's on 10.5" tires, and pulls the front about a foot on the launch
Low 5's in the 8th....and I thought it was fast
I can't imagine double the hp, but I'de love to find out!
The first rides took me a couple of weeks to get the smile off my face!

It’s a pretty unassuming street car for the most part. 380” LSX single turbo turbo 400 swap. Has full interior a full sound system ac. It’s really a street car and I built it purely to roll race. I’d drive it across the country with no notice if I had to with full confidence.

I have an 02 Camaro SS that is a 460” single turbo power glide gutted shitbox that’s my grudge car. Dragy says it’s a 4.9 car but I think it’s closer to a 5.1

B332BAD6-8C30-439D-8A9C-0244991D70AF.jpeg

Mine has two black bolts closest to the neck and two silver bolts with silver flat washers back toward the tank 10mm

It’s a pretty unassuming street car for the most part. 380” LSX single turbo turbo 400 swap. Has full interior a full sound system ac. It’s really a street car and I built it purely to roll race. I’d drive it across the country with no notice if I had to with full confidence.

I have an 02 Camaro SS that is a 460” single turbo power glide gutted shitbox that’s my grudge car. Dragy says it’s a 4.9 car but I think it’s closer to a 5.1

View attachment 1661583
Who did your diff? I really want a rpm unit but pricey.

Who did your diff? I really want a rpm unit but pricey.
It’s a stock C6 Z06 unit. And stock axles. It’s kind of on borrowed time, but they seem to live well on auto roll cars. I had a C6Z Tr6060 with the same diff in the car when it was a 416” LS3/YSI-B combo and made a little over 1100. It was a handful to drive though. That blower is an on off switch and on a 2nd gear 60 hit it was anyone’s guess which direction it was going to go

Back