Whitele home ok

Unbolt, flip, and start unbolting the other stuff...

DSC09448.jpg

Bolt the cover back on the bike...
Be careful not to get pinched when you put it back on, I learned from others...

DSC09462.jpg

Torque all bolts to specifications per the manual...

Damm Ted.. you're not only fixing everything but providing a "how to" as well...

I'm humbled. I definitely owe you a (couple dozen) :beerchug:

Getting better daily. Today was a rough one though. I think the bone is starting to mend, so any pressure on it (basically when I move) hurts. I'm coming together though and looking forward to getting back in the saddle.... :D

Randy had to remind me of my manners, so here it is...

I apologize for not updating. For two weeks after the bash, I was a sore puppy. Bone moving around, taking my Perc, doing a lot of lying down. By the third week is started to heal and the bones stopped moving around. And then I took the sling off and went to work, then coached my boys soccer team and then the bones started moving again.

Haven't taken off the sling off since and the bones have stopped moving since last week.

Saw the doc today. They say they collarbone is healing ok. Will still be 4-6 weeks before I can do anything remotely strenuous (he said no motorcyle :( ). It's just starting to build itself up.

The roadrash on the knee has healed. Now it's just a couple of red spots. That should go away with time.

I still have the nose cone Scar sent. I need to get that out to Ted soon. :whistle:

My Christmas present may be a ride back on the Busa :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone at the bash for all your kind words and support.

See ya in April!

Hey ALL, Can we get a brief update on Peter and the Bike. thanks speak to you all soon.
Loomis..

Well, I don't know exactly how Peter is healing, but it sounded like he is doing better after he quit using it so much. He healed enough to send me a package which Madeleine got today with some more parts.

DSC09788.jpg

Madeleine is assessing the parts to see what we get to install tomorrow. (Nose Piece, HID's, Oil Change, Chocolate and a little helicopter to pass the time)

With a little help from Maddie, we got Peter's bike together as much as we can. The only real big thing to do how is to find a left fairing and you will be pretty much back to where you started...

IMG_3036.jpg

Back