Whitele and Dave home ok

el stumpo

Registered
Great meeting old and new friends.

John/Jen - thanks for the food and beverages. Much appreciated.
RussellJ - Sorry about the spill, glad it was not worse!
Semi - Good seeing you, big kudos for helping Russell get back ok and sacrificing your riding time
Big E - Good riding with you, Will and Mike. Look forward to more.
Skeche - Thanks for coming along, it was a great ride!
Ace - Great riding, even for a Harley guy /ducks! Good riding again with you, sorry got you guys home so late
Mr and Mrs Jellyrug - good seeing you guys again, let me know when you need that wood fired oven started...
GeorgiaBusa - good to see ya
If I missed anyone, apologies! It was way too short!

You led a great ride brother! If i wasnt so slow we would have made it home sooner!
Was great seeing you again and i totally agree, it was way too short. See ya this spring.

You led a great ride brother! If i wasnt so slow we would have made it home sooner!
Was great seeing you again and i totally agree, it was way too short. See ya this spring.

You weren't slow - it was the cars in front! Great ride with a great group - glad you came along!

Let me know when the videos get posted :thumbsup:

They may have taken the wheels, but at least they left stands....

real story - Semi needed new shoes...

semi.jpg

End of the Skyway on Sunday. Could not have asked for more beautiful weather. It was perfect.

As Jimmy Buffet would say, Weather is Here, Wish you were Beautiful :laugh:

end skyway.jpg

Glad your home safe!...
Russell, all jokin aside, glad your ok, i'll check on that gen II section for you.
John/Jen - thanks for the food and beverages, i appreciate it.
Semi - Great riding and thanks for keeping an eye on me
Big E - nice riding with you, Will and Mike
Ace - Great riding
Mr and Mrs Jellyrug - good to meet ya
GeorgiaBusa - good to meet ya

i had a wonderfull time with you guys, met some really nice people and had a good ride ...It was cool meeting the bash crew.

please someone send me some videos

hope to see you guys again shortly

THANKS TO EVERYONE.:bowdown:

glad you made it home in one piece, it was great to see you again and i really enjoyed the time spent around your roaring fires :beerchug: see ya in the spring!

Hope to see you in the spring again!

It was great having the pyro around !

Thanks Peter for keeping the fire going and leading a great ride. Grinning from ear to ear. Heck of a good ride.

Thanks Peter for keeping the fire going and leading a great ride. Grinning from ear to ear. Heck of a good ride.

Had a great time with you, Will and Mike. (and Ace and Skeche and Dave :) Thanks for coming along!

PM me your contact info and we'll plan a trip to WV.

Back