Whitele home ok

Peter, I had a little time to work on your bike today. So I figured I would try to get the fairing bolt that broke off out...

So, I drilled and tapped the ez-out into the left over bolt. It was pretty still but I just worked the bolt back and forth as if I was cutting new threads. I was afraid that the outter most threads which here galled pretty would prevent the bolt from coming out.

But I guess today was my lucky day, I just kept working it and it finally backed out...

:cheerleader:

DSC09333.jpg

It tore up my ez-out, but it was worth it...

DSC09334.jpg

DSC09335.jpg

DSC09336.jpg

Installed the replacement bolt in without any problems... the first few threads are toast... but there is enough thread engagement for it not to be a problem..

DSC09342.jpg

DSC09344.jpg

Ready to replace the stator cover...
DSC09364.jpg

Just need to unplug these so I can work it on the bench...
DSC09366.jpg

Now all we need is the parts to start coming in...

DSC09373.jpg

Until then...
Maddie will guard your ride...

DSC09376.jpg

Hmmm...well, this should help.

It'll be on it's way shortly, Ted.

This is just another spectacular display of the DOT ORG family functioning as such...

:cheerleader:

Nose-Fairing-For-Web.gif

Ted, Peter...

I have a stock windscreen if needed...let me know.

Big Thanks to Loomis (Jon) :cheerleader:

He sent the left can and mirror. The items showed up today. The pipe went on, the mirror is staged and ready to go.

Of course I have pictures (it's what I do)...

DSC09377.jpg

DSC09379.jpg

Ted, Peter...

I have a stock windscreen if needed...let me know.

Windscreen is in good shape, I (and I'm sure Peter does too) really appreciate the offer.

I'm sure there will be opportunity in the future to donate parts...

Thanks Again,
Ted

Your dog is adorable. I want to eat her.

Ghet in mah belly!!

Thanks, thanks and thanks Ted! I don't know how to repay you... maybe those tix I talked about? :cheerleader:

To Jon, Scar, Rock and the others who helped with parts - a big thank you that way....

Ted - are you taking my PicHo nick now too????

Nice Maddie! :beerchug:

:bowdown: to oRg members....

Windscreen is in good shape, I (and I'm sure Peter does too) really appreciate the offer.

I'm sure there will be opportunity in the future to donate parts...

Thanks Again,
Ted

Let's hope there's not too many more opportunities...crashing sux.

Well, I was a little bored today and it was rainy so I decided to put on the stator cover. I figure I will get all the little parts on just in time for the nose piece from Scar...

Of course I took picturs... it's what I do...

I had a few parts order from MR Cycles, so I added a stator cover and gasket. Thanks for the help Vman (Kevin)...

DSC09436.jpg

DSC09440.jpg

Back