White House Rejects Petition to Deport Piers Morgan

The last time the Redcoats tried to take our guns, it didn't work out. If he's not a fan of our laws, he's more than welcome.to return to the UK and live under Her Majesty's rule as he finds her laws more to his liking.

I admire how quickly the White House stood up to defend the First Amendment.....shouldn't we expect the same with the others?

he took a trashing today with ben shapiro
actually shapiro sounded like a bumbling idiot! neither sounded very professional imo but shapiro stuttered and mumbles more then he talked...:whistle:

if thats the best the NRA has then the NRA is in serious trouble cause if their only argument is defending against a tranical government then their gonna get laughed at by the high courts if it ever truly gets challenged. he was completely weak!

if the NRA wants to get their message out they are going to have to do better then that little dweeb:whistle:. whether people want to believe it or not gun laws are going to change in this country. ill bet by 2020 ull see drastic gun law changes. thats only 7 years away.

we will see another 20-30 school shootings before any real measures are taken.

actually shapiro sounded like a bumbling idiot! neither sounded very professional imo but shapiro stuttered and mumbles more then he talked...:whistle:

if thats the best the NRA has then the NRA is in serious trouble cause if their only argument is defending against a tranical government then their gonna get laughed at by the high courts if it ever truly gets challenged. he was completely weak!

if the NRA wants to get their message out they are going to have to do better then that little dweeb:whistle:. whether people want to believe it or not gun laws are going to change in this country. ill bet by 2020 ull see drastic gun law changes. thats only 7 years away.

we will see another 20-30 school shootings before any real measures are taken.

You and Piers seem to want to ignore historical fact. Shapiro stated clearly the intent and origin of the 2nd Amend. It is not about hunting or sporting, it is about us keeping the balance of power in the hands of the populace and deterring tyrannical power. It was only 70yrs ago Shapiros grandparents trusted their govt and they are now as he stated ashes. Piers has the balls to say he's studied the constitution and then wants to call Shapiro absurd for stating the clear origin. And as far as the high courts go they have already spoken and when you get into the context of their decisions you will see they agree the 2nd Amend is about keeping the balance of power in our hands. Piers is an A hole for not wanting to acknowledge the foresight our founding fathers had. Shapiro only stumbled because as with all who don't agree with him Piers interupts them and won't let them finish a sentence. I commend Shapiro for stating clear fact. He also questioned Piers on why he doesn't want to ban handguns or seem to care about kids in Chicago and again Piers showed his true sideby ignoring the fact that the crimes we try to prevent less than one percent are committed with these so called Assaukt rifles. That's FBI and DOJ FACT. But yet everyone wants to make it seem like these are weapons of choice for every criminal. It's insane and illogical but the left doesn't care.

The reason I and others own Ar15 and other military style weapons is to defend and preserve liberty as well as to keep ourselves safe against all enemies FOREIGN and DOMESTIC!

Why is that so hard to understand. Are you or Piers so all knowing that you can guarantee me and mine safety from everything? Of course not. If Shapiros grandparents had sat on a tv show in 1935 Germany and said same things they too would have been laughed off stage and labeled absurd. Five years later SIX MILLION were being rounded up by the very govt and leader they had trusted to lead them out of depression lingering from WWI.

It can happen. It can happen here it can happen everywhere.

I'm tired of this bull****! I own military rifles to defend me and mine from anything and everything period!
They are the best and most modern tools I have at my disposal. I got em, my kids will inherit them and anyone who gets in our way will suffer my patriotic wrath! I Fn fed up.

Man, I think I would be a little disheartened knowing that over 100k people really dislike me :lol:

You and Piers seem to want to ignore historical fact. Shapiro stated clearly the intent and origin of the 2nd Amend. It is not about hunting or sporting, it is about us keeping the balance of power in the hands of the populace and deterring tyrannical power. It was only 70yrs ago Shapiros grandparents trusted their govt and they are now as he stated ashes. Piers has the balls to say he's studied the constitution and then wants to call Shapiro absurd for stating the clear origin. And as far as the high courts go they have already spoken and when you get into the context of their decisions you will see they agree the 2nd Amend is about keeping the balance of power in our hands. Piers is an A hole for not wanting to acknowledge the foresight our founding fathers had. Shapiro only stumbled because as with all who don't agree with him Piers interupts them and won't let them finish a sentence. I commend Shapiro for stating clear fact. He also questioned Piers on why he doesn't want to ban handguns or seem to care about kids in Chicago and again Piers showed his true sideby ignoring the fact that the crimes we try to prevent less than one percent are committed with these so called Assaukt rifles. That's FBI and DOJ FACT. But yet everyone wants to make it seem like these are weapons of choice for every criminal. It's insane and illogical but the left doesn't care.

The reason I and others own Ar15 and other military style weapons is to defend and preserve liberty as well as to keep ourselves safe against all enemies FOREIGN and DOMESTIC!

Why is that so hard to understand. Are you or Piers so all knowing that you can guarantee me and mine safety from everything? Of course not. If Shapiros grandparents had sat on a tv show in 1935 Germany and said same things they too would have been laughed off stage and labeled absurd. Five years later SIX MILLION were being rounded up by the very govt and leader they had trusted to lead them out of depression lingering from WWI.

I'm tired of this bull****! I own military rifles to defend me and mine from anything and everything period!
They are the best and most modern tools I have at my disposal. I got em, my kids will inherit them and anyone who gets in our way will suffer my patriotic wrath! I Fn fed up.
thats the same garbage we have been hearing for years now. it just doesnt hold any water any longer and is a weak argument for civilians needing assault weapons.

over the past 200 years arms technologies have progressed beyond are wildest dreams of those who drafted and approved the bill of rights. furthermore, the language of the second amendment is so pathetically vague that it is open to literally any interpretation anyone wants to make. if one reads the amendment literally the 2nd ammendment guarantees every American the right to own several cruise missiles with nuclear warheads.....:whistle:

statistics from countries with effective gun control demonstrate that having more guns available to its citizens leads to more suicides, murders, and massacres like the ones we are seeing monthy now and the list of mass shootings grows yearly.

the document was written at the time of muskets for gods sake. a little common sense here huh?:whistle:

If the S&%T pops off can my family of 3 come down and stay at your house? :please:

thats the same garbage we have been hearing for years now. it just doesnt hold any water any longer and is a weak argument for civilians needing assault weapons.

over the past 200 years arms technologies have progressed beyond are wildest dreams of those who drafted and approved the bill of rights. furthermore, the language of the second amendment is so pathetically vague that it is open to literally any interpretation anyone wants to make. if one reads the amendment literally the 2nd ammendment guarantees every American the right to own several cruise missiles with nuclear warheads.....:whistle:

statistics from countries with effective gun control demonstrate that having more guns available to its citizens leads to more suicides, murders, and massacres like the ones we are seeing monthy now and the list of mass shootings grows yearly.

the document was written at the time of muskets for gods sake. a little common sense here huh?:whistle:

Brett you're the one who needs common sense. It's like you think our founding fathers could not invision technology advancing? We are talking about the man who invented electricity. By your logic we should still be using whale oil lamps to light our way.
The framers purposely left things not specific as to allow them to be timeless. My arguement is valid and the only one that should be considered. It is what this country was created on. For you to think the 2nd Amend or Shapiros arguement does not apply 200 years later is laughable. I guess you missed my point about Germany. It was only 70yrs ago it's govt turned on its own people. Silly of you to think that could not happen here. Do your own research on it.

Or better yet I will again post the link for you to study.
I challenge you to read it thru carefully.

THE SECOND AMENDMENT: A GUARD FOR OUR FUTURE SECURITY

And your arguement about 'it was written when muskets were around' is also invalid.
That's what you call a cafeteria constitutionalist. You want to pick and choose which amendments are old and outdated and which ones still are good? Freedom of Speech is timeless and everlasting. The most important guarantee of that is also timeless, it's called the 2nd Amendment.

As you sit in your patrol car, pistol on side and most likely patrol rifle in trunk it smacks of hypocrisy for you to think like you do. I am a free man. I will choose what I want. And there are folks who owns missiles just so you know.

For Brett since he thinks the Founding Fathers had no idea technology would advance.

>>> Small Arms Development <<<

Please pay attn to the year brass cartridges and breech loading weapons were invented.
It was 1806. The first MACHINE GUN, the Lewis gun was invented in 1836 the year Madison died.
The founding fathers had the luxury to live in an era where arms development was exponentially progressing. Sam Colt invented the revolver while many were still alive. A revolving chamber with brass cartridges was leaps and bounds beyond the musket you think they only knew. It is an absolute certainty they knew technology would continue to progress. If they thought as you the 2nd Amend would specifically state what kind of guns we can own. But the lack of specifics speaks to their realization that it would forever apply to modern arms of the day as that is what we are supposed to own.

And just for you I want you to know I will be bringing home another Ar15 today and placing it in the safe for Adam.

Back