Sign the petition to deport Piers Morgan

He is a fooging plant by the architects executing an Agenda that has been played out for many many years. Ever noticed how every bloody Englishman in every bloody way is considered to be the most interesting and debonair "bloke" in any movie ever made? Think about why that is and then look at this. "They" are continuing the practice of glorifying the image of Britain as they have with the likes of Sherlock Holmes, James Bond, The Beatles, I mean, why were they ever actually successful when we had Elvis and all the homegrown southern Black talent?

First you win over the populous with bread, get them comfortable with the thought of just stuffing it down their throats because they get accustomed to it being tasty and warm and crusty..

Then you POISON it!!!

The Brits in Media are the Bread and their toxic message is the poison within.

I have never liked this person. Best thing to do is not watch any show he is on and let the network know how you feel about him. Bottom line I really don't care what a twit from another country thinks!

Never cared for the dude.. he is a total a$$hole.. I watched him in America got talent and he tries to be Simon cowel but did not work.. I was shocked when CNN picked him to replace Larry king.... But then again media news will do what it takes to get rating...

I do hafta admit that it's pretty funny that people want to deport him for exercising his 1st amendment rights to criticize the 2nd amendment...as much as we may not like the guy, he's hardly done anything to get him deported....yall need to relax just a bit. :)

I do hafta admit that it's pretty funny that people want to deport him for exercising his 1st amendment rights to criticize the 2nd amendment...as much as we may not like the guy, he's hardly done anything to get him deported....yall need to relax just a bit. :)

Even funnier is the petition started by the Britts for us to keep him cause they don't want him back!

I think its more that the man from another place is tryin to take something from us, or at least supports the idea. Seems silly that he can use Our 1st to try and take away our 2nd. Note I said "Our" and not "His".:whistle: The last time the good folks across the pond tried to tell us what to do, we got kinda upset. :laugh:

I still love TopGear, so Im not just a hater of all things British, just Piers.

The petition is correct. That pos is not even a us citizen and as far as I'm concerned he has no rights.
He is a guest here in this country and frankly has worn out his welcome. Let him go home to the uk and try to change their system. Got a lot of balls coming here and complaining about our ways. As a foreigner if he doesn't like it than he can GTFO!

I think it's all in fun and jest. Most folks know ??? they are not gonna deport anyone for exercising the 1st amendment. The petition is likely getting signatures because he's a pompous ***.

But yea, some of the petitions are funny.

One of the greatest things about our country is that we all have the right to ***** whine and moan about things we dont like...just because he opinion and yours are opposed doesn't invalidate his opinion, or make him any less allowed to say it. If we start booting out everyone who criticizes a US institution or policy, then half the country would be gone at this point.

It is a tricky slope still argued over its interpretation but I still believe some rights and protections should be reserved for citizens.

I dunno...I can see the reasoning your following, but the standard of having two sets of rules sets a dangerous precedent for anyone wanting to travel outside the country...I'd hate to get in trouble in the EU and have them declare that I dont have rights because I'm not a citizen.

Back