Where is the mainstream media coverage on these events?

Unfortunately I don't have time to play video games, haven't played since the Mario bros version one came out. Bad shooters based on my experience watching them at the range I am forced to share with them, as well as reading other reports in addition to the ones linked above. In Columbine most of the killing happened after cops got there, remember watching the Va tech thing unfold too, cops took a long time getting in the building there too. Not bashing coppers just think they need better and more training for the average patrolman.

u've been playing too many video games. cops dont wait outside with an active shooter. but if it was a video game you would lose points by waiting outside....:whistle:

cops shoot like sht? based on what?

Unfortunately I don't have time to play video games, haven't played since the Mario bros version one came out. Bad shooters based on my experience watching them at the range I am forced to share with them, as well as reading other reports in addition to the ones linked above. In Columbine most of the killing happened after cops got there, remember watching the Va tech thing unfold too, cops took a long time getting in the building there too. Not bashing coppers just think they need better and more training for the average patrolman.
well, there are over 100k cops so of course some dont shoot very well. and a few incidents a year with a cop shooting at someone and missing would hardly qualify them as not being able to shoot very well as a whole.

many departments require cops to qualify 3-4 times a year. the majority of people that own guns and carry never even go to the range. but I cant disagree with cops needing better training when it comes to shooting at moving targets.

Hmm... I see a lot of posts where board members are providing their 'opinions' in the legal gun owners handling of the situation.

WILL ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY IT'S NOT COVERED NATIONALLY? THAT IS THE ORIGINAL PURPOSE OF THE THREAD ISN'T IT?

I'd like your opinion on that. My 'opinion' is that it's very news worthy in light of the tragedies that occurred lately to see 'legitimate' gun ownership in a different light. Am I biased or objective? On a lighter note, can you have an opinion and present all the facts so that others can make their own, 'informed', opinion? Is that possible today with the current media? Is it 'objective' to present only data that supports your opinion and suppress, IOW not present / print / report, data supporting opposing or different opinions? Is that reporting news or indoctrination?

This seems more important than the topic of the gun grabbers. Maybe it would be easier if we changed the topic to fairy tale land of legal MJ and the news took a negative opinion on that and treated it the same way as legitimate gun owners:
1. Publish names and (HOME) addresses of all pot smokers / owners / sellers? :laugh:
2. Report only negative after effects of pot heads / sellers/ owners? :laugh:

I think it is pretty clear that the news media has an agenda, balanced reporting???, objective reporting???, I see slanted reporting and bias..., the news should be the news, without agenda.

Yes the media prefers to endorse the notion that you cannot defend yourself with a gun, it is only a "fantasy":laugh:

well, there are over 100k cops so of course some dont shoot very well. and a few incidents a year with a cop shooting at someone and missing would hardly qualify them as not being able to shoot very well as a whole.

many departments require cops to qualify 3-4 times a year. the majority of people that own guns and carry never even go to the range. but I cant disagree with cops needing better training when it comes to shooting at moving targets.

1911Forum - View Single Post - Funny gun pics

Back