White 09's. Post em up

eric wiseman

Registered
Not sure what I go with, black or white. I know I love black, it goes with everything, looks mean and it's proven to be the fastest. Hoping some peeps can post up ideas of colors, exhausts, and other appearance mods on a white bike.

7d978876.jpg

Here you go... my photoshopped white Busa´s...ended up for an all white/gold stripes and Kanji scheme.

Gonna pick her up tomorrow and will post some pics...got all of the silver parts golden now.

busa_ok_1.jpg

busa_ok_2.jpg

new_jocasta.jpg

Hows about a side by side for your comparison??

I of course would tell you to get black but I am biased!!:laugh:

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

The white and blue looks very clean...I have not seen one up close..is the white a peral / mica white or a solid white?...Here is a pic of a cool color scheme minus the stickers...I think it does a good job of tying in the sides of the tail section.

paint scheme.jpg

I like the odd yard gnome that looks like a pig in a bakers hat by the wood chips. That color goes good with the drive lol

Looks like I'm gonna flip a coin. Is the strip in paint or is it like the kanji above the clear coat? I'd like solid White with a different kanji I think

On the tank the stripe is painted on underneath the clear coat so it's diff to remove it .
All the others are stickers but all colors in 09 were the same .

Back