While the board was down

A whole lot of nothing... Scanned other local forums here in SoCal, not quite the same...

The only sane thing...ride my Busa.

After a nice ride today in the twisties in Korea, I checked the site and it was back up. It looks goood. Thanks to all who make this board awesome, especially the person they call Captain. Great place.

Also hope RSD gets well soon.

SteelHead.

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 07 2006,13:26) Joined Mice Chat after VB begged me to.
I get:

Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at hayabusa.org

laugh.gif

Yeah, I like sharing my "Mickey" fetish with those that are just about to gauge their eyes out with spoons...wait, that's exactly what that site feels like...hrmmm...
tounge.gif

Good one Gunny...you dummy...

(BiG-T @ Sep. 07 2006,13:35)
I get:

Not Found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Better yet...

NF.jpg

(BiG-T @ Sep. 07 2006,13:35)
I get:

Not Found

You didn't miss a thing...Gunny found some obscure freak show of a site for those that eat, sleep and breath Mickey Mouse...
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 07 2006,13:37) You didn't miss a thing...Gunny found some obscure freak show of a site for those that eat, sleep and breath Mickey Mouse...  
laugh.gif
Thank God the link didn't work when I clicked it.

I started watching TV with the wife .......she loves the damn thing more than me . TV stinks , the Org rules !!

well, I actually did some work on this electronic contraption, put EBC HH pads and silverstar light (HB so far) on bike. Rode some, oh and I did go to another website...It was very good of SH.Org to be there for their busa bretheren.
I couldn't believe what I saw there...

It could've been a series on tape...

Mod. gone wild

Yup. I couldn't believe my eyes.  
wow.gif

Of course I won't throw out the name of said delinquent, but SHE  
wink.gif
was there, using profanity, throwing out the almighty bird haphazardly to innocent posters, and generally being "bad".
I think SHE finally got sent to the corner for such behavior. It was just terrible to see one of our mods. go off the deep end and post with such wanton disregard...
tounge.gif

Ah yes, it's good to be home again. So where's the new corner?
laugh.gif

Hey Charlie...sorry, I mean glad you found us...
tounge.gif

What mod are you speaking of? I'm not even a member over there... LOL

(VaBusa @ Sep. 07 2006,15:20) Hey Charlie...sorry, I mean glad you found us...
tounge.gif

What mod are you speaking of?  I'm not even a member over there... LOL
Geez, thanks for the welcome. And I thought people here liked me... *sniff sniff*
sad.gif

I'm just glad there isn't a floating finger icon here for fear it may be waving in my general direction!
wow.gif

Sounds like my kind of place, I'm only an org memeber.

Luckily Ernesto left me plenty to do, and I've been getting a lot more work done at the office.

So I've been getting off earlier.
laugh.gif

Oh and I had more time to call powder coating shops looking for a mysterious purple. Which I think I may have finally found!!!

(PDBusa @ Sep. 07 2006,15:29)
(VaBusa @ Sep. 07 2006,15:20) Hey Charlie...sorry, I mean glad you found us...
tounge.gif

What mod are you speaking of?  I'm not even a member over there... LOL
Geez, thanks for the welcome. And I thought people here liked me... *sniff sniff*  
sad.gif

I'm just glad there isn't a floating finger icon here for fear it may be waving in my general direction!  
wow.gif
Awww, hey...I'm allowed to defend myself, then you get your feelings hurt...boo hoo...
biggrin.gif

Back