Found this thread on a zx14 board

Hey ... Brock posts over there ... KOOL!

Anyways, it would appear that Vince is a ZX-12 rider who tends to troll that board. With that said, its hard to believe that damage occured from a simple wheelie on a bike with less than 1000 miles. In the end, I'm just glad the pilot is alright.

WOW those little boys at the Kawi board get pissy quick! Was reading the posts and sounded like a bunch of 8 year olds making up "Facts" to prove Kawi builds perfect flawless bikes no matter what.
Perhaps I am bias on the subject but I don't think we come off like that here do we?
While I can't imagine the front end fell off while in the air, I can see extensive frame damage and am amazed at the thin gauge of material used in the frame.
It looks consistent with damage you'd get from hitting something. I am suspect as to if it was a truck or not. You can see the crease in the forks where the impact initiated. It is right at the fork shaft/housing joint. That's one low truck unless it was hit during the wheelie. If that was the case I'd think the rider would have less road rash and more broken bones.
Nothing like an internet story to get the imagination working ...

I noticed a lot of the boards i read how pissy people get over everything i never notice that stuff going on here

(MoosesBusa @ Apr. 19 2007,08:20) WOW those little boys at the Kawi board get pissy quick! Was reading the posts and sounded like a bunch of 8 year olds making up "Facts" to prove Kawi builds perfect flawless bikes no matter what.
I was thinking the same thing.

no love amongst brothers.....
all_coholic.gif

Second fiddle AND out of tune! I'm no expert but those photos don't appear to match the story...

(MoosesBusa @ Apr. 19 2007,05:20) WOW those little boys at the Kawi board get pissy quick! Was reading the posts and sounded like a bunch of 8 year olds making up "Facts" to prove Kawi builds perfect flawless bikes no matter what.
Perhaps I am bias on the subject but I don't think we come off like that here do we?
While I can't imagine the front end fell off while in the air, I can see extensive frame damage and am amazed at the thin gauge of material used in the frame.
  It looks consistent with damage you'd get from hitting something. I am suspect as to if it was a truck or not. You can see the crease in the forks where the impact initiated. It is right at the fork shaft/housing joint. That's one low truck unless it was hit during the wheelie. If that was the case I'd think the rider would have less road rash and more broken bones.
Nothing like an internet story to get the imagination working ...
10-4 there MoosesBusa, it must be tough trying to live up to a legend.

I'm sorry but my BS meter just went off the scale! Absolutely no way that was casued by a wheelie or even a couple dozen wheelies! It looks like he jumped it off a house or something.

As I read on it says he ran into a truck! That would probably do the trick! Hope dude is alright!
wow.gif

(heavybusa @ Apr. 19 2007,04:55)
(MoosesBusa @ Apr. 19 2007,08:20) WOW those little boys at the Kawi board get pissy quick! Was reading the posts and sounded like a bunch of 8 year olds making up "Facts" to prove Kawi builds perfect flawless bikes no matter what.
I was thinking the same thing.
Do a lot of Kawi riders suffer from that "Short Man" syndrome?

I have no idea if this was caused by a wheelie or not. I do know that in my research before I bought the 03 Busa I found 3 ZX14's with the front busted off at the neck. That was a definite call towards Suzuki for me.

That rash did look pretty old . It was hard to tell anything from the photos but the frame on that things looks kind of hollow near the neck . Thin and hollow .

Nothing adds up on that one...someone knows what really happened....

Now on Captain's post about this board getting pissy
rock.gif
??............we don't attack or eat our own, but I "would" like to be a bit pissy on the size of Ruben's avatar............is it just me, or should that avatar be enlarged for the vision impaired
rock.gif
?...........
super.gif

2713793637.jpg

rock.gif

Back