Physics puzzles with animation

You did the four balls kinda the same way I did! Great minds think alike!

--Wag--

Here ya go... THis way and that way, _Back and Forth_

Had to approach it like a military operation. 2 teams, one to secure the bridge crossing, one to secure and deliver the payload. Took awhile to get the balance right on the Ball retrieval team...

if you guys like this, you HAVE to download "The Incredible Machine" it is so so so so addictive, based on the same principles as this game. It is an old school game, i played it 10 years ago and I still play it today. Your imagination is the limit

if you guys like this, you HAVE to download "The Incredible Machine" it is so so so so addictive, based on the same principles as this game. It is an old school game, i played it 10 years ago and I still play it today. Your imagination is the limit

I agree about The Incredible Machine. I played all the levels of this one and I still like Incredible Machine better. It has more parts and many different was of completing a puzzle. There are three or four versions of it. :thumbsup:

Here ya go... THis way and that way, _Back and Forth_

Had to approach it like a military operation. 2 teams, one to secure the bridge crossing, one to secure and deliver the payload. Took awhile to get the balance right on the Ball retrieval team...

holy fricken cow. now that was good.:bowdown:

Back