Halo3 !!!!

scottybusa

Donating Member
Registered
Yes....I'm a gamer. I've been addicted to Halo2 online for the past year. I'm a member of a website called www.2old2play.com , and I'm in two clans online. This game is like crack to an addict!!!

Go to www.bungie.net and download the large quicktime or media file if you are interested in the game. It looks fantastic and might well be worth the wait.

jump9.gif

Yes....I'm a gamer.   I've been addicted to Halo2 online for the past year.  I'm a member of a website called www.2old2play.com , and I'm in two clans online.  This game is like crack to an addict!!!

Go to www.bungie.net and download the large quicktime or media file if you are interested in the game.  It looks fantastic and might well be worth the wait.

jump9.gif
OMG....I'm soooooo excited. I love Halo! I just knew they couldn't leave it at 2. Thanks for the heads up!!!!
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

for the 360, I presume?

Damn...I wanna see the rest of the story with Cortana! I wanna know what the Master Chief's gonna do!

The Pacman plays Halo?   Sweet!!!  Do you have a gamertag on "Live" ?  
smile.gif
Unfortunately not, Scotty. Yah...I play Halo, but I've never done it online. I'm sure it can be addicting, though. I've played online games before...remember Unreal Tournament?

I'd be up at 6am and game until 2 or 3 in the afternoon on Sundays.

Of course, this was about 4-5 years ago...when I had more time.

It's a whole different animal on "Live". Halo2 online will hook you forever.....even more so when you get into a clan and play with the same people each night! There's a whole lot of chatting that goes on between the games. (of course you need broadband with the smallest amount of latency possible.)Hope to play you sometime.
smile.gif

Scotty

good grief....if any1 over 24 still plays this stuff, they shud get kicked in the n*#tz. The sharp pain shud make you realize that these games are for guys that have absolutely no chance of ever getting L@ID-online gaming is just what u said Scott-crack for addicts-know any crack-heads with hot girlfriends, or wives? If u actually answered yes to that, go ask the gamer's obviously insignificant other what THEY think of videogames.
Pick up a book, or lord forbid, some weights....and leave the childish games to the children fellas. Or you may end up like my fiancee's EX-husband....yes that's right, he got his pinkslip for playin games all the flippn time. He's not the only guy i know that has been dumped for this. As a bouncer in nightclubs for the past four years, I see gorgeous girls all the time that are out drinkin getn hit on by guys, while their "boyfriends" are busy in sum 10-hour online tournament. Case in point saw a friend last night (she's 25) dating a guy(22) she moved in almost a year ago, n this dude plays with his controller more than he plays with her-n this girl is H-O-T. Needless to say, she asked me is my apartments have any openings available-she plans to move end of the month. And then tell him via e-mail.
I have an X-Box in my place too-but the only thing that goes in are DVDs.
just tryn to help all the single guys out here......:;):

good grief....if any1 over 24 still plays this stuff, they shud get kicked in the n*#tz.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Scott have to agree with you this time  
biggrin.gif

thank you!!! now sumone please help me convince my brother! he's graduating this weekend from UW-Madison with a double-major in Business, and his prize posessions are his 32" tv n his XBox 360....he hasn't had a girlfriend in three years....goin on 24, so I'm starting to worry:p

So that is why all the hot girls where at the bar last night.
I bounce at a bar also.There are a bunch of them hotties there that is for sure.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Obviously BigDiesel and deldewey seem to be missing an important lesson..............moderation in everything is key!

You could substitute any activity in place of gaming in your post and end up with the same result.  Ignore the hotties or wifey by spending too much time doing something else and you end up without that companion!!!  There are loads of husband/wife gamers out there.  Lots of boyfriend/girlfriend gamers out there.  There are more and more husbands and wives in our online community (2old2play) every day.

It's not the gaming that is the problem.....it's where you place your priorities.  Personally, I play games on Monday and Tuesday nights, because that is when my wife is busy with her outside projects.  I've known plenty of sports addicts, gambling addicts, drug addicts, party addicts, motorcycle addicts, hobby addicts, etc, who have lost their marriages because they don't spend the time needed with thier spouse.

Sorry.....your diatribe doesn't hold water.  But nice try.  
mad.gif

Hopefully you don't have any outside interests other than your girlfriend.........otherwise you could end up like your "fiancee's EX-husband" !!!

No offense.

cool.gif

wait..........yes offense.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|scottybusa
Reason for Edit: "softened it a bit..............hah!!!"|1147373214 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

BTW......check out the growing PMS clan or other all female clans that are growing rapidly across the world......... www.pmsclan.com is just one......google women gaming xbox and you'll find lots of women gamers.......and if you follow this stuff at all, you'll find that these girls are hotty hot hot!!! Lot's of them find their mates as they enjoy their favorite past-time......gaming.
smile.gif

uhhhhhmmmm.......ok.
sorry if my diatribe stung ya, just .02 from a guy that has bodyfat percentage lower than his waistline number.
My best friend n his wife are "gamers" -known my boy since we were 5 years old...been tryn to cure his need (and hers) of RPG games for years and get him to start workin out with me, to no avail. Not here to slam any one individual, just wish people would look around at the world, and the people in it, and see the need to do/say something about the constant desire for entertainment that requires no physical action....if NBA, NFL, n MLB are so popular, why are fewer kids playing??? one guess.....???

uhhhhhmmmm.......ok.
sorry if my diatribe stung ya, just .02 from a guy that has bodyfat percentage lower than his waistline number.
My best friend n his wife are "gamers" -known my boy since we were 5 years old...been tryn to cure his need (and hers) of RPG games for years and get him to start workin out with me, to no avail. Not here to slam any one individual, just wish people would look around at the world, and the people in it, and see the need to do/say something about the constant desire for entertainment that requires no physical action....if NBA, NFL, n MLB are so popular, why are fewer kids playing??? one guess.....???
Ahhh..........apology accepted.

No worries. You are right........there are too many kids spending too much time eating fritos and drinking Dr. Pepper from a sitting position in front of the TV. However, kids have been sitting in front of TV's for years now, even without the gaming consoles.

I guess I did feel stung a bit...........it's all good.

Gaming for me takes the place of wasting hours "watching" sporting events on TV, and in the case of XBOX Live, I have created many friendships whilst talking and playing online.......but I digress......

Halo 3 is coming soon!!!!!
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif

<!--EDIT|scottybusa
Reason for Edit: "on 2nd thought........"|1147388879 -->

AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

to each his own Scott-this is the almighty US of A for a reason-we want the freedom to spend countless hours plugged into our plasma screens, laptops, PDAs, n cell phones for whatever reason we deem appropriate. I know most of the MEMBERS on this site are mature adults (c age polls) but many 'hopefuls' who visit the site are not- my rant goes out to that younger generation...I too have spent many night chained to the screen, controller in hand, battling away with friends on HALO 1-but now games just don't hold my interest any more, much like major sporing events. So like you I had to find something else to do with my time on sunday nights n monday nights in my house when the roomie invited over half the neighborhood to watch some 'fool's ball'. Everybody's got a hobby, mine just turned into camping out on this awesome website!
tounge.gif

Obviously BigDiesel and deldewey seem to be missing an important lesson..............moderation in everything is key!

You could substitute any activity in place of gaming in your post and end up with the same result.  Ignore the hotties or wifey by spending too much time doing something else and you end up without that companion!!!  There are loads of husband/wife gamers out there.  Lots of boyfriend/girlfriend gamers out there.  There are more and more husbands and wives in our online community (2old2play) every day.

It's not the gaming that is the problem.....it's where you place your priorities.  Personally, I play games on Monday and Tuesday nights, because that is when my wife is busy with her outside projects.  I've known plenty of sports addicts, gambling addicts, drug addicts, party addicts, motorcycle addicts, hobby addicts, etc, who have lost their marriages because they don't spend the time needed with thier spouse.

Sorry.....your diatribe doesn't hold water.  But nice try.  
mad.gif

Hopefully you don't have any outside interests other than your girlfriend.........otherwise you could end up like your "fiancee's EX-husband" !!!

No offense.

cool.gif

wait..........yes offense.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
+1

Moderation is key.

I have a friend...he's 30. He's an avid gamer...and damn good. He has a wife (been together for 12 years) and has two daughters.

His wife plays too...and she's pretty damn good. She's PwneD me more times than I care to remember when she steps online.

I'm over 24 and I still play. As for the girls? It don't matter to me. They need to take me for who I am...because I'll give them the same.

If it gets to the point where they permeate through everything in my life, then it's just not right. We both need time alone to be ourselves...

Hell, we were individuals before we got together. Why lose that?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back