any online gamers in here

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Im not a gamer at all, but folks I am addicted to a game called Supreme Commander. Its the Gen II of Total Anialation (sp)

It is alot of fun and not very expensive... If your a player let me know so we can play online sometime...

cap

I only play free games. and usually mindless ones at that. You know, lots of running and blasting and dieing only to run again. but there is some really cool free ones out there. I waste my time in action games with 50+ players on 5 mile maps

jo.JPG

THE game too play is counter strike on line game let me see been play for 7 years and 20 doller too by the dis.AND you get about 3 more game with it..
super.gif
egitarre77.gif
super.gif

super.gif

Call Of Duty 2 for the PC
guns.gif
. Played counter-strike and Half-life2 too but my system tends to bog down with HL2. Need a better system for COD4,.....

I played CS for like 7 years... got tired of all the hacking and being called a hacker cause i was "so good" at it. Havent played it for like 4 years now. It was fun though!

I do mostly shooters, racers and FPS but it does look interesting. Never have played RTS.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.

540331_20060615_screen001.jpg

SUPREME COMANDER, GHOST RECON, GRAW(1 + 2), BATTLEFIELD 2
RAINBOW SIX, FEAR, SPLINTER CELL,

I play 'em all.
cool.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.
P1537

Major Counter Strike junkie but since I moved my internet got slightly puckered up. I get low ping till I try to log onto a game, then it jumps to around 1200...so I gave up playing.

Dang...used to play every day too
guns.gif

COD, combat flight sims etc (they took away my gambling accounts at the poker tables, was making enough to pay my Internet bill) US laws bite sometimes

Battlefield 2
Call of Duty 4
Crysis
Need for Speed pro street
Fable: the lost chapters

those are the games I play. I HIGHLY recomend COD4 to everyone, it awesome!

Yeah! I downloaded the COD4 demo and was BLOWN AWAY.

sorry to go off topic so far, cpatain! can you explain the basics of your game? RTS? RPG? God game? what is it?

I've played pretty much all of the FPS (first person shooters for you non-gamers) going clear back to the original Castle Wolfenstein, through the DooM/Quake, Duke Nukem genre, etc. I just got off of the CounterStrike kick this year, having played it from the moment it was first released retail. Now I play and admin Battlefield2. It's like CS but with a thousand times more stuff going on.
guns.gif

Back