While the board was down

(heavybusa @ Sep. 07 2006,15:35) ...edited by BiG-T...
Oh and I had more time to call powder coating shops looking for a mysterious purple. Which I think I may have finally found!!!
laugh.gif
 ....mysterious indeed.

Let me know when I need to increase the funding of <span style='color:purple'>Project Purple</span>.

Sat in my closet and cried like a 3 year old girl. And went to bike night in Columbus last night.

I surfed and found most of U on that other Busa site??? By the way the AOL prob was fixed with the new server swap!! Like most other glitches ...

As this a family-orieted board, I can't really say!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

I found out I actually had a Busa in the garage and rode it the whole time!!! Signed up on sh.org, did not post up over there just looked around, our board kicks their boards a$#.

(8Daytona8 @ Sep. 08 2006,08:30) I surfed and found most of U on that other Busa site??? By the way the AOL prob was fixed with the new server swap!! Like most other glitches ...
<span style='color:blue'>Couldn't edit it so i'll do a post ho! Did the po'mans fairing grill thingy!</span>
AOL.com Images Not Available
smile.gif

Went on vacation in the Texas hilll country - 617 miles in 4 days - 2 sets of toe sliders / one set of knee sliders - Praise the Lord for Hwy 337 - 51 turns in 2.3 miles - w/ monster elevation changes....

Back