which paint job should i buy?

customrt99

Registered
Im getting one of the two, figured id ask here which one people like better? I can't decide. Thanks for the help:thumbsup:
tikistand.jpg

purplegold.jpg

Im gonna say the Green, I think that would stand out in a crowd like.

BANG

wow thats a tough pick... I would be afraid of either one.. might scratch the thing and feel awful..

i got an idea, seeings how it's gonna be on YOUR bike, and it only actually matters what YOU like........choose 1. they're both nice schemes, it's just about how you dress it later.

i got an idea, seeings how it's gonna be on YOUR bike, and it only actually matters what YOU like........choose 1. they're both nice schemes, it's just about how you dress it later.

+1! Color/paint is such a subjective thing. No matter which one you choose, there will alwasy be someone who likes the other. Your bike, your $, so choose the one you like the most. . .

I wanna see what your helmet is gonna look like and your leathers to match :laugh:

Just please don't add the nickname "smoke" any where:whistle:

I agree...if you're gonna spend the beanz on that, go original...

Now that said, I like the pattern of the green one better than the purple.

I think I'd use the pattern of the green one and choose different colors... Though I'd lose the 'tiki' mask and replace it with something else...maybe a kanji or something...

Good luck!

Back