Which model do u prefer?? - the great debate

• 2004 blue/silver with white turn signals

Votes: 65 100.0%
  • 2005 grey/black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Blue/Silver picture you posted is not the same scheme as the one on the Suzuki web page. I do not like the new scheme as much because the side has way too much silver. Maybe I'll change my mind after seeing one, but I doubt it.

Given that choice, I'ld go with the Black/Grey.

I don,t get it. These 2 colors are in Spain, but the red/black is not going to be. WTF? Maybe that dealer isn,t getting any of the r/b, so he told you that they wouldn,t be ariving there.   wink.gif  I would do a little investigating.
yeah busa1300nut, thanks for the advice. I'll call other dealers to confirm it, but i am quite sure he won't play me false. In fact, the dealer of my city told that the reason why there will only be one color for the 2005 model was because hayabusas have very low sales in Spain. In the other hand, there are other models like the Bandit that comes with many color schemes.
I'm still sad because of it...

Thanks again busa1300nut!!

And yes, welcome to the board!
Thanks BigBSbusa!! i was wondering how the grey/black model will be with a black suit. I'm afraid it is spooky. Do you have any photo to post here??
My "color-taste" (i hope not be misunderstood) is very close to yours and i would love to see your photos (with bike hehehe). Thanks in advance.

Hey!! thanks to everyone, i feel like a part of this great forum.

The Blue/Silver picture you posted is not the same scheme as the one on the Suzuki web page.  I do not like the new scheme as much because the side has way too much silver. Maybe I'll change my mind after seeing one, but I doubt it.

Given that choice, I'ld go with the Black/Grey.
You are right mate, i photoshoped the turn signals of the 2004 model to have a better sight of what i want (because the orange are horrible...). I am with you too when u tell new 2005 blue/silver model is not a good one. For me worst than the previous year one.

By the way, yesterday afternoon i visited the local dealer to do some numbers and, in few words, he told the 2005 model (grey/black) will arrive by Jaunary. Don't know if this information is only for european dealers or can be taken for USA too. I hope u can enjoy new models in November as appears in the official web page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back