Which is better ecu dyno tune or power commander dyno tune

Ui just bought a used power commander off Ebay less than an hour ago call a reputable shop very well known in South Florida and asked them about dyno my 02 Busa I told them I had a Yoshi full system and I just bought a k/n filter off Ebay forgot to tell them about the power commander they stated its better to dyno the through ecu than power commander I bought the power commander because the bike had a techlusion fuel controller on it and my mechanic took it off due to ghe bike stalling it was a mess so I hipe I just didn't waste about $140 on a used power commander when I could have had it dyno with my ecu . Thanks in advance

I answered this in your other thread. BTW, threads do get looked at and you will always get an answer
on this site. Might not be what you want to hear, but there is a lot of experience among all these members.
No need to double post.
I wasn't sure if I posted in the right place Im gonna do my bike the way you suggested Frank

I had Frank flash my ecu he is putting it in the mail today yay, hopefully I will receive it Friday crossing my fingers for Thursday and my power commander the next thing to do is my helibars I have them need to have them installed, Jeffgordon24 how you make out on installing your helibars do you like them ect.

Hey if you don't need the PC, put it back in eBay, someone will buy it, you'll get your money back.
I've got a feeling you may just end up using it, it will fine tune your bikes fuelling on a Dynojet dyno with 'auto tune', but the experts will give you proper advice on this.
Keep us informed mate!

I have not seen Suzuki's ECU fuel tables but Kawasaki's have a lot more cells than a DJ fuel table.

ECU fuel tables potentially result in a finer and more precise tune. More throttle positions, more rpm levels---same range, a lot more increments. IDK how much this matters in the real world. Some tuners still recommend fueling be adjusted by a PC5 even with a flash. Doubt it would make a noticeable difference for any but highly competitive race applications.

Back