Which fairing set should i get?

Speed King

Banned
Which fairing set do you like the best? I am going to get one or the other.

GRINDAZ,LLC :: Complete Set Purchase :: Suzuki :: Hayabusa :: 2008 :: Color Shift Paint Job/Complete Set Purchase/Suzuki/Hayabusa (2008)
Color shift paint provides a multi color shifting effect which reacts to various lighting situations.

Please click photo for details on color choices…
Our price: $2250.00

OR

GRINDAZ,LLC :: Complete Set Purchase :: Suzuki :: Hayabusa :: 2008 :: Marble Paint Job/Complete Set Purchase/Suzuki/Hayabusa (2008)Marble paint provides a marble finish that can come in a variety of textures and colors.

Please click photo for details on color choices…
Our price: $2250.00

Neither one. The first one doesn't appear to be for a busa and the second one isn't complete. As far as color I vote #2

looks like they've never done a busa fairing in either of your choices yet. Granted the process and the materials are the same but I would want to see how it looks on a busa first. When you look at the whole picture (fairings on bike) you may like it more or less.

Honestly for that kind of money send me all your body work and an idea of what you want and we'll make it pop....

It is all OEM fairing which include the cushions and heat shield and they have many different colors to choose from.

I like the color shifting, especially in the sun it should make some wild pics. You can however get the stock painted for about the same price or less.

Last edited:
I was thinking of doing a set of those also Speedking. I like the idea of not destroying my current plastics so I could put them back on if I wanted. Please keep us updated if you get them. I would like to know the quality and such.
Oh and choice, I like the Marble effect

Back