WHERE'S MY DALLAS BOYS AT?

craigntx

Registered
i'm taking a job in BIG D in a week or so.
need some good folks to show me the ropes.
also need a secure storage, hopefully with an alarm, in a safe area.
lets meet and ride
craig

Well if you caome through the Austin Area give me a holla
i need a roadlock. almost got 1 at the galvez rally
How serious are you about getting a RoadLoK if you have money in hand I can have one waiting in Austin if you roll through and I will install it for you as well. Also what part of Dallas you going to that might help out the Dallas guys if they knew were you were going to be.

How serious are you about getting a RoadLoK if you have money in hand I can have one waiting in Austin if you roll through and I will install it for you as well.  Also what part of Dallas you going to that might help out the Dallas guys if they knew were you were going to be.
downtown dallas, pressure washing high rises (i'm not the guy that dangles from a rope, i just push his a$$)
laugh.gif

dont really wanna do a road trip to austin right now though, man.
i hate buyin new tires

How serious are you about getting a RoadLoK if you have money in hand I can have one waiting in Austin if you roll through and I will install it for you as well.  Also what part of Dallas you going to that might help out the Dallas guys if they knew were you were going to be.
downtown dallas, pressure washing high rises (i'm not the guy that dangles from a rope, i just push his a$$)
laugh.gif

i hate buyin new tires
I was not suggesting a Separate road trip I was thinking when you were headed to Dallas just roll through Austin and get you hooked up

My bike should be done this weekend. Let me know. I am about 20 - 30 min north of Dallas. Lone is 15 min closer than me and Dan is up by me. If nothing else, let us know when and how long you will be here, we can at least get together or something...
beerchug.gif

Not to hijack the thread but.......

Me and the family will be around the Dallas/FT.Worth area on July 3rd-8th. If my family doesn't bog me down with stuff to do it would be great to meet up with some of you local folks.

Me and the family will be around the Dallas/FT.Worth area on July 3rd-8th. If my family doesn't bog me down with stuff to do it would be great to meet up with some of you local folks.
Absolutely, BoB!

Craig - Like 00 said, we're in the far northern part of the Metroplex and I'm not real familiar with downtown. But, let me do some checking with coworkers who are riders and may have more info than I do.

just so happens i got travel plans to dallas a few hours ago. I'll be over off the tollway/635 area mon-thurs. Havent booked flights but I'd assume I'm flying in monday afternoon and back out thurs evening. If everyone is gonna hang out one night, let me know
beerchug.gif

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
craigntx @ Jun. 25 2008 said:
1459045[/ATTACH] AM]
laugh.gif

i hate buyin new tires
I was not suggesting a Separate road trip I was thinking when you were headed to Dallas just roll through Austin and get you hooked up
oh, i'm in nw houston.
austin's kinda outta the way.
we have some work after dallas, maybe i can get to austin to get the roadlock then
ThumbsUp.gif

zzwhip.gif

Absolutely, BoB!

Craig - Like 00 said, we're in the far northern part of the Metroplex and I'm not real familiar with downtown.  But, let me do some checking with coworkers who are riders and may have more info than I do.
Sorry, no luck with secure storage places. In fact, one guy said, "Secure? In downtown? I don't think that exists."

But if you're staying downtown, you'll probably be somewhere with a monitored garage - if that makes you feel any better.

I wish I had an answer for you. I try to avoid downtown.

im 45 min from Dallas but always willing to go for a ride if the chance comes up.

Josh

Ryders Connection

Yeah man, if your gonna bring your bike we'll schedule a ride and show you some of Dallas. I don't know all the hip joints where all the cool cats hang out at cause I'm an old fart but know some nice roads and good scenery, Anybody else around the metroplex wanna chime in for a mini meet and Ride one of these weekends?
beerchug.gif

Im down, Ill be more than happy to come to dallas, gives me a good excuse to surf 635 and 75. My favorite Hwy`s in the DFW

Josh

Back